Quiz 73: Indian History Basic Questions
Watch Video Here
You are not logged into GKToday. Please click below icons to register or login and take this test. « Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. which among the following Muslim writers has written the famous Hindi work “Padmavat”?
2. Which among the following travelers has recorded his experiences in “Kitab-i-Rehla” ?
3. With which among the following branches of Mathematics, Sulva Sutras are related to__?
4. Which among the following Mughal painters is credited for painting Siberian Crane and the Dodo for the first time?
5. Which among the following had an objective of introducing the self-governing institutions to India?
6. Which among the following is the year of famous Queen Victoria’s Proclamation assuming the Government of India?
7. For reforms in which among the following, Hartog Commission was established?
8. Fraser Commission was established for reforms in which among the following in 1902?
9. Who among the following was Viceroy of India at the time of partition of Bengal (1905)?
10. At which among the following places, the Muslim League was founded in 1906?