General Science - Physics MCQs
Physics Objective (Multiple Choice) General Knowledge & General Science Questions & Answers for SSC-CGL, UPPSC, UPSC, NDA, CDS and UPSC Civil Services Prelims Examinations.
1. Ohm is a unit of measuring _________?
2. Which among the following temperature scale is based upon absolute zero?
3. Who among the following discovered X-rays?
4. The recoiling of gun is an example of which of the following?
5. Who among the following gave the Uncertainity principle?
6. Which of these branches of Physics deal with heat and temperature and their relation to energy and work?
7. Which of the following branch of Physics deal with study of Atomic Nuclei?
8. Which of the following is the unit of Solid Angle?
9. Power of lens is measured in which of the following units?
10. Which of the following are Polar vectors?