General Science - Physics MCQs
1. Albert Einstein was awarded Nobel Prize for his path-breaking research and formulation of the:
2. Which one of the following types of Laser is used in Laser Printers?
3. The power of a lens is measured in :
4. The television technology in which a new form of light-emitting crystals which can be printed onto flexible plastic sheets to produce a paper-thin display that can be rolled up and carried in a pocket is:
5. Crystals of which of the following naturally-occuring substance exhibits both ‘pyroelectric’ and ‘piezoelectric’ properties making it versatile for application in the field of electronics?
6. Which of the following statements is not true regarding LASER?
7. If a moving body turns its speed to 1.5 times, what will be the impact on its kinetic energy?
8. Two Flat mirrors are placed at an angle of 60° from each other. How many images will be formed of a Candle placed in between them?
9. A tourist, who plans to visit a hill station located at very high altitude also wishes to take along his Television Set. In this context, consider the following:
- LCD TV
- Plasma TV
- Cathode Ray Tube TV
Which among the above are expected to work properly at very high altitudes?
10. If an egg with shell is placed in a microwave oven, which among the following would most likely happen?