General Science - Physics MCQs
Physics Objective (Multiple Choice) General Knowledge & General Science Questions & Answers for SSC-CGL, UPPSC, UPSC, NDA, CDS and UPSC Civil Services Prelims Examinations.
1. “Svedberg Unit” is a unit of _________?
2. By how many times are the Electrostatic forces stronger than the Gravitational Forces for a fixed distance?
3. Optical Fibre technology works on which of these principles of Physics?
4. Which of the following is not a valid conservation law of classical Physics?
5. Which of the following scientific discoveries was made by C.V Raman?
6. Who was the first scientist to discover Electrons?
7. Which of the following is NOT a unit for measuring pressure?
8. Which of the following is the unit of Impulse?
9. The Atomic clock is based on the periodic vibrations produced in the atom of which element?
10. What is the S.I unit of Coefficient of Mutual inductance?