General Science - Physics
Welcome to General Science – Physics MCQ series of GKToday. As of today January 19, 2020, this series has 590 Questions. You may purchase a PDF E-Book compilation comprising all these questions and their answers with explanation from this link.
1. Which among the following temperature scale is based upon absolute zero?
2. Who among the following is credited for the discovery of ‘Expanding Universe’?
3. Which of the following scientific discoveries was made by C.V Raman?
4. 1 femto metre is equal to how many metres?
5. Linear momentum can be described in which of the following units?
6. Which of the following physical quantities do not have any unit of measurement?
7. Power of lens is measured in which of the following units?
8. What is the slope of the velocity-time graph when an object moves with constant negative acceleration, having positive initial velocity?
9. What is represented by the slope of a straight line joining two points on a velocity-time graph?
10. Which of the following conditions is true for two vectors to be collinear?