General Science - Physics
Welcome to General Science – Physics MCQ series of GKToday. As of today January 22, 2020, this series has 590 Questions. You may purchase a PDF E-Book compilation comprising all these questions and their answers with explanation from this link.
1. Optical Fibre technology works on which of these principles of Physics?
2. Which of the following is not a valid conservation law of classical Physics?
3. Electron microscope works on which of the following principles?
4. Who among the following discovered X-rays?
5. What is the change in the angular momentum of a system as per the Law of Conservation of Angular momentum, if the total external torque acting is zero?
6. Who among the following is credited for the discovery of ‘Expanding Universe’?
7. Which of the following units is the smallest in terms of length?
8. Which of the following is the unit of Impulse?
9. Which one of the following has ‘ohm’ as its unit?
10. What is the S.I. unit for Luminous Intensity?