General Science - Physics MCQs
Physics Objective (Multiple Choice) General Knowledge & General Science Questions & Answers for SSC-CGL, UPPSC, UPSC, NDA, CDS and UPSC Civil Services Prelims Examinations.
1. By how many times are the Electrostatic forces stronger than the Gravitational Forces for a fixed distance?
2. What is the range of Strong Nuclear force?
3. An Electric generator is based on which of the following scientific principles?
4. Who was the first scientist to discover Electrons?
5. Which of the following units is the smallest in terms of length?
6. What is the S.I. unit for Luminous Intensity?
7. Power of lens is measured in which of the following units?
8. The acceleration at a given instant of time is called as:
9. Which of the these physical quantities is a vector quantity?
10. Which of the following is NOT correct about an inelastic collision?