Assam GK Questions for Assam Public Service Commission Exams
1. S Ramassamy, who passed away recently, was the former Chief Minister of which state/UT?
2. India has signed how much amount of loan agreement with the World Bank for the project “Assam Citizen Centric Service Delivery”?
3. The Assam government has recently signed MoU with which country for skilling state’s youth?
4. What is the correct chronological order of creation of Assam, Nagaland, Goa & Mizoram?
5. Consider the following results of the Treaty of Yandabo:
- The only territorial acquisition given to British was Assam
- Indemnity of one million pounds sterling was promised to British
- Guaranteed protection to British merchants was promised
Which among the above statements is / are correct?
6. Among Meghalaya , Sikkim, Nagaland, & Assam , how many states were initially given status of autonomous states and subsequently made full fledged states?
7. Approximately what fraction of world’s tea output comes from Assam?
8. Consider the following statements:
- Oil India Ltd was incorporated in collaboration with Burmah Oil Company
- Till Independence, Assam was the only oil producing state in India
- Assam Oil Fields are richest oil fields in India
Which among the above statements is/ are correct?
9. Barak valley in Assam is famous for which among the following?
10. Who has been conferred with the 2017 Sahitya Akademi Award for Assamese literature?