Assam GK Questions for Assam Public Service Commission Exams
Advertisement [contact-form-7 id="141158" title="Contact form 1"]
1. S Ramassamy, who passed away recently, was the former Chief Minister of which state/UT?
2. The World Bank (WB) has sanctioned how much amount of loan assistance for the Assam State Public Finance Institutional Reforms (ASPIRe) Project?
3. Who has been sworn-in as the new Governor of Assam?
4. India has signed how much amount of Loan Agreement with World Bank (WB) for the Assam Agribusiness and Rural Transformation Project?
5. The Nameri National Park (NNP) is located in which district of Assam?
6. Consider the following statements about Bodo Language:
- It is an official language of Assam
- It is one of the 22 Languages of 8th Schedule of Constitution of India
- It is written in Devanagari Script
Which among the above is / are correct statements?
7. What is the correct chronological order of creation of Assam, Nagaland, Goa & Mizoram?
8. Consider the following results of the Treaty of Yandabo:
- The only territorial acquisition given to British was Assam
- Indemnity of one million pounds sterling was promised to British
- Guaranteed protection to British merchants was promised
Which among the above statements is / are correct?
9. Mon in Nagaland, Nalbari in Assam, Pasighat in Arunanchal Pradesh & Tura in Meghalaya are known for which of the following activities?
10. The Assam Reorganization act 1969 created which of the following State / states?