India Current Affairs [Nation & States] MCQs
This category comprises 50 random questions from the total 438 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in India Current Affairs [Nation & States] Current Affairs category published in gktoday from 1 January, 2019 till July 7, 2020.
1. Which State has recently adopted a new Logo for its Legislative Assembly, which consists of Foxtail Orchid?
2. A cluster of institutions in which state’s Ayurveda University is to get the status of “Institutes of National Importance”?
3. The Prime Minister of India recently renamed which port trust to ‘Dr. Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Port’?
4. The Cabinet of which state recently approved the commissioner system of policing to give more powers to the police officers, to be implemented in its two cities?
5. The passengers returning from which country are to be screened for novel Corona virus (nCov), in selected Indian airports?
6. When is the Statehood day of the three North-eastern states- Manipur, Meghalaya and Tripura, recently celebrated?
7. India’s first and biggest walk-through aviary with over 100 species of birds, was recently inaugurated in which city?
8. India’s 13th major port is set to be established in which state, as per the recent Cabinet approval?
9. The first glass-floor suspension bridge of India is to be built in which state?
10. The recently adopted Lucknow Declaration is related to which field?