India Current Affairs [Nation & States] MCQs
1. The Farmers’ Innovation Fund, which was seen in news, is proposed to be set up by which organisation?
2. India recently provided nearly 1 lakh academic text books to which country, to assist its development in higher education and research?
3. Which state is to set up a committee to suggest measures to improve forest tourism?
4. The National Institute of Financial Management (NIFM) is set to be renamed after which former Union Minister?
5. The first Bird-ringing station of the country with support of a state government, is to be built in which state/ UT?
6. What does CCPA stand for, in the context of Consumer Protection Act 2019?
7. Recently, the Union Cabinet conferred occupancy rights to the Scheduled Tribe (ST) population in which Union Territory?
8. The project to construct a new Integrated Check Post (ICP) at Sabroom has been approved. The town Sabroom is located in which North-eastern state?
9. Which Indian state has set up a panel to study the proposal to pay cash directly to labourers’ bank accounts, to protect them from income loss due to COVID-19?
10. The Union Cabinet has approved the signing and ratification of an extradition treaty between India and which country?