India Current Affairs [Nation & States] MCQs
This category comprises 50 random questions from the total 432 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in India Current Affairs [Nation & States] Current Affairs category published in gktoday from 1 January, 2019 till July 4, 2020.
31. ‘India SME Services Platform’ is a digital initiative of which financial institution of India?
32. An affordable model of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) designed and produced by which Indian Armed Force, has been certified for clinical usage?
33. Humanitarian aid and disaster relief (HADR) outreach, that was seen in news recently, is a diplomatic initiative of which Armed Force of India?
34. Which global organisation has recognised the advisories released by two institutes of Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR)?
35. The Chief Minister of which state/UT has been recently elected unopposed to the State Legislative Council?
36. Which global organisation signed a USD 145 million agreement with the Government of India and West Bengal?
37. Which state-owned organisation has developed a multi-purpose disinfection unit named Ultra Swachh?
38. Which organisation has developed a device called ‘SUMERU-PACS’, to help PPE wearers?
39. The booklet “Safe online learning in the times of COVID-19” has been prepared by NCERT in collaboration with which global organisation?
40. Which institution has partnered with Atal Innovation Mission to promote innovation and entrepreneurship?