Business, Economy & Banking Current Affairs MCQs
1. India has extended USD 400 million currency swap facility to which country?
2. As per the recent amendments made in FDI norms, what is the percentage of stake that can be acquired by NRIs in Air India?
3. Which mode of payment clocked its highest monthly transactions since its inception in July, at 1.49 billion?
4. Which Indian bank is set to launch an Artificial-Intelligence powered multilingual voice bot ‘AXAA’?
5. For the FY 2019-20, which sea food was the largest product to be exported from India?
6. ICICI Lombard General Insurance is set to acquire which insurance company?
7. ‘Rules of origin’, that was seen in news recently, is associated with which Ministry?
8. As per the recent data from NPCI, which mode of payment clocked 1.62 billion transactions in August 2020?
9. Harley Davidson announced to stop manufacturing and sales in which Asian country?
10. As per the recent statement from the RBI, Finance companies cannot be set up with FDI from which country?