Business, Economy & Banking Current Affairs MCQs
1. The Government has approved guidelines for interest waiver on loans up to what amount, ahead of festive season?
2. Public Investment Fund (PIF) of which country has acquired over 2 per cent stake in Reliance Retail Ventures?
3. What is the name of the new platform launched by Paytm, for instant pay-out by businesses?
4. What is the revised GDP growth projection of India for calendar year 2020 by Moody’s?
5. The Union Government has decided to forego interest on eight categories of loans up to what amount, on account of Covid-19?
6. The Asian Development Bank (ADB) is to finance a USD 132.8 million loan to improve the power distribution in which state?
7. The Supreme court has upheld that GST shall be imposed on which type of goods, referring as ‘Actionable claims’?
8. What would be the GDP growth of India in the current fiscal year FY21, as per the Fitch ratings in December 2020?
9. Which payment system is set to be made available round the clock from December 2020?
10. Which e-commerce site has partnered with National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), to enable doorstep digital payments?