Business, Economy & Banking Current Affairs MCQs
1. What is the outlay of the National Infrastructure Plan, recently announced the Union Finance Minister?
2. What is the deadline to separate roles of chairman and MD in top 500 companies, as per the recent directions of SEBI?
3. According to the recent study conducted by the Swiss bank Julius Baer, which is the most expensive city of the world for luxury goods?
4. What is the name of India’s first e-commerce housing portal, launched by National Real Estate Development Council?
5. Amazon India recently partnered with Eastern Railways, to set up a pick-up kiosk in which railway station?
6. Flipkart recently signed an MoU with which state’s Handloom and Handicrafts Development Corporation for promotion of local handicrafts?
7. India is set to provide grant to which country for up-gradation of plantation schools, for Indian-origin estate workers?
8. Ka-Ching is a co-branded credit card, launched by IndiGo airline in collaboration with which bank?
9. The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs recently approved an additional fixed cost of Rs 350 per tonne to which commodity?
10. Business application Khatabook entered into a strategic partnership with which Indian personality?