Business, Economy & Banking Current Affairs MCQs
1. What aspect of agriculture is focused upon by Krishi Karman Award?
2. What is India’s projected growth rate as per first advance estimates of gross domestic product (GDP) growth for 2019-20?
3. The ‘World Employment and Social Outlook: Trends 2020’ (WESO) report was recently released by which international organisation?
4. Which Indian Private sector bank has recently launched its wealth management platform called ‘Pioneer Banking’?
5. Which Indian Public sector bank recently signed an MoU with Care Ratings to assess credit quality of its small and medium enterprises (SME) customers?
6. Which automobile firm is set to acquire the automotive business of Ford India?
7. Ka-Ching is a co-branded credit card, launched by IndiGo airline in collaboration with which bank?
8. The Reserve Bank of India is conducting one-year and three-year tenor LTRO to help banks to reduce their lending rates. What does LTRO stand for?
9. India’s services sector growth hits seven-year high in February as per the recent PMI. What does PMI stand for?
10. Which is the first Indian airline to partner with a Special Economic Zone (SEZ) for setting up warehousing facility?