Business, Economy & Banking Current Affairs MCQs
1. Recently, NITI Aayog has entered into an MoU with which Union Territory to support its administration?
2. Which major technology firm recently became the fourth US company to touch $1 trillion valuation?
3. What is the name of India’s first e-commerce housing portal, launched by National Real Estate Development Council?
4. Which state recently launched a new initiative called ‘Direct CTO (Consent to Operate)’, for giving faster clearances to industries?
5. What is the projected growth rate of India, during the next financial year 2020-21, as per the recent Monetary policy of RBI?
6. Which Indian payments bank recently crossed a mile-stone of two crore customers?
7. Which is India’s fifth largest private sector bank, that is under crisis and for which the Reserve Bank of India is devising a revival plan?
8. World Bank signed an $80 million loan agreement with which Indian state to increase agricultural productivity in its Gram Panchayats?
9. As per the recent notification of the Reserve Bank of India, what is the limit for Urban cooperative banks (UCBs), to lend to a single borrower?
10. The Reserve Bank of India issued guidelines for implementation of Ind AS by Non-banking financial companies (NBFCs) and Asset reconstruction companies (ARCs). What does Ind AS stand for?