Business, Economy & Banking Current Affairs MCQs
1. What is the name of the mandatory standard individual health insurance policy launched by IRDAI?
2. HDFC has completed the acquisition of majority stake in which private Insurance company recently?
3. Who is the head of the High level expert group on farm exports, recently set up by the 15th Finance Commission?
4. Project Vector is associated with which major automotive company?
5. Which is the first Indian airline to partner with a Special Economic Zone (SEZ) for setting up warehousing facility?
6. As per the recent report of SBI Research’s Ecowrap, what will be the economic growth of India in 2020-21?
7. What is the limit of the short-term crop loan, for which a subvention of two per cent per annum is provided under the Interest Subvention scheme?
8. In the recent economic stimulus package, it was announced that India is to become a global MRO hub. In this context, MRO is associated with which sector?
9. What is the minimum threshold to initiate insolvency proceedings under the IBC (Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code), as proposed in the economic package?
10. As per the recent data of the Reserve Bank of India, which type of banks made highest credit disbursement for the last three years?