Goa GK Questions for Goa Public Service Commission Exams
Advertisement [contact-form-7 id="141158" title="Contact form 1"]
1. Via which among the following amendments of the Constitution, the territories of Goa, Daman & Diu were incorporated in the Indian Constitution?
2. What is the correct chronological order of creation of Assam, Nagaland, Goa & Mizoram?
3. In which year, Goa was declared as India’s 25th state?
4. In which year, Daman & Diu were separated from Goa?
5. Which Union minister has inaugurated the Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS) wellness centre in Goa?
6. How the National Urban Housing & Habitat Policy 2007 seeks realize its goal of ” Affordable Housing For All’ ?
7. Which among the following is the highest milk producing goat in India?
8. Consider the following statements regarding the western coastal plains of India:
- The Western coastal plains are known as Konkan from Daman to Goa.
- The Plains are narrower in the North and wider in the South.
Which of the above Statement(s) is/are correct?
9. When did Nino da Cunha (Portuguese Governor) transferred his capital from Cochin to Goa?
10. Who among the following Portuguese Governors transferred his headquarters from Cochin to Goa?