Jammu & Kashmir GK Questions for JKPSC Exams
Advertisement [contact-form-7 id="141158" title="Contact form 1"]
1. Who has been appointed as the Government of India (GoI) representative to hold sustained dialogue on Jammu and Kashmir (J&K)?
2. The Losar Festival has started in which region of Jammu and Kashmir?
3. Which article ensured the special status to Jammu & Kashmir prior to 2019?
4. In 1965, the head of Jammu & Kashmir was regurgitated as Governor previously called as _________?
5. The Border Security Force (BSF) has launched which operation on Jammu and Kashmir (J&K) International Border to curb infiltration?
6. The Uri Dam is located on which river in Jammu & Kashmir (J&K)?
7. The constitution of Jammu & Kashmir was framed by _____?
8. Who among the following is known to purchase Kashmir from the East India Company for a payment of 7,500,000 rupees (75 lakh) and was granted the title Maharaja of Jammu and Kashmir (by Treaty of Amritsar) ?
9. Pampore uplands, locally called ‘wudar’ in Sri Nagar, Jammu and Kashmir are a great source of revenue from which among the following?
10. Legislative Powers of the State of Jammu & Kashmir don’t extend to the matters with respect to which the Parliament has power to make laws for the states under Constitution of India. The above provision finds its place in which among the following?