Sports Current Affairs MCQs
1. Which Indian Grandmaster won the title in the Hastings International Chess Congress?
2. Which city will play host to the 2022 Common Wealth Games?
3. Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports is to organise the 23rd National Youth Festival in Lucknow. It is celebrated to commemorate the birthday of which famous personality?
4. Which country won the inaugural ‘ATP Cup’ 2020 tournament held at Sydney?
5. Shivangi Sharma, a top swimmer who clinched five gold medals in the Khelo India Youth Games, belongs to which state?
6. Esow Alben, who was seen in news recently, is associated with which sports?
7. Which Indian sportsperson recently became the first-ever hockey player to win the ‘World Games Athlete of the Year’ award?
8. Christine Sinclair, who recently became the world’s all-time leading goal scorer in football, belongs to which country?
9. Which is the state bird of Goa, that was recently named as the mascot of the National Games, 2020?
10. Former world champion Mirabai Chanu, who recently set a new national record in the National Weightlifting Championships, belongs to which state?