Sports Current Affairs MCQs
This category comprises 50 random questions from the total 175 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in Sports Current Affairs category published in gktoday from 1 January, 2019 till July 4, 2020.
21. Which Indian chess player recently won the Cairns Cup chess tournament?
22. Which country is set to host the men’s edition of the junior hockey World Cup 2021?
23. ‘Greco-Roman’ is a term associated with which sports?
24. Who is the first cricketer to play 100 matches in all three formats of the game?
25. Which cricketer is to be conferred with honorary citizenship by the Pakistan government?
26. Sharath Kamal and G Sathiyan duo, who were making news recently, is associated with which sports?
27. Tennis star Maria Sharapova, who recently retired from the sport, belongs to which country?
28. Which Indian University was the winner of the Khelo India University Games 2020?
29. Which Indian sportsperson has been named Sportsperson of the Year at the Times of India Sports Awards (TOISA) 2019?
30. Ankita Raina, who was making news recently, is associated with which sports?