Ancient Indian History
1. The Satapatha Brahmana and Taitriya Brahmana are the Brahmana texts of ___:
2. Rulers of which of the following dynasties maintained diplomatic relations with distant countries such as Syria in the West ?
3. In which of the following inscriptions Ashoka made his famous declaration, “All men are my children”?
4. The title “Paramasaugata” was adopted by ___?
5. Which of the following pairs is not correctly matched ?
6. In context with the Mahayana Buddhism faith, the future Buddha is ___?
7. Who was ‘Kanthaka’ in the context of Gautam Buddha?
8. Which among the following University was founded by Ramapala, the ruler of Pala dynasty?
9. Who among the following was the author of Abhidhamma treatise Kathavatthu?
10. Metronymics were borne by the later rulers of which among the following dynasties?