Ancient Indian History Multiple Choice Questions
Multiple Choice Quiz Questions (MCQs) on ancient Indian History for General Studies and GK preparation of SSC, NDA, CDS, UPSC, UPPSC and State PSC Examinations.
1. Hathigumpha inscription gives account of which of the following rulers?
2. The conversation between Nagasena and Menander-I related to Buddhism is recorded in which book?
3. Gautma Buddha’s mother ‘Mahamaya’ belongs to which tribe?
4. The inscriptions of Ashoka and the Brahmi script were deciphered by ___?
5. Where was the second Jain council held?
6. Under whose leadership Shvetambara sect formed?
7. What was the fifth tenet added by Tirthankara Mahavira to the four basic tenets of Jainism?
8. Who assassinated Grahavarmana, the brother in law of Harshavardhan ?
9. Who among the following built the Gomateshwara statue at Sravanabelagola ?
10. What was the other name of Bimbisara?