Ancient Indian History MCQs
Chapter Wise Compilation of Questions of GKToday’s Ancient Indian History can be downloaded from This Link.
1. Vindhyashakti was founder of which of the following dynasties in ancient India?
2. Which of the following ancient Indian sages did not make substantial contribution to the YOGĀCĀRA (Yogachara) philosophical tradition?
3. Which of the following rulers were closely associated with Yuehzhi nomadic people?
4. Which of the following is not a correct statement about Buddhist Canonical literature?
5. Which of the following is a correct statement about Indus Valley Civilization?
6. In stone age, the Microliths were most commonly found in which of the following ages?
7. Which of the following terms is not associated with a tool tradition of ancient India / World?
8. The Jorwe culture of ancient India has been named after site of the same name in which of the following states?
9. Which of the following was most probably the first metal to be used in India?
10. Which of the following is not an event in ancient Indian history in BC era?