Ancient Indian History Multiple Choice Questions
Multiple Choice Quiz Questions (MCQs) on ancient Indian History for General Studies and GK preparation of SSC, NDA, CDS, UPSC, UPPSC and State PSC Examinations.
1. Which of the following ancient Indian Kings had appointed Dhamma Mahamattas?
2. Which of the following Greek Explorers is considered to have left the earliest account of India?
3. Which among the following places have given the earliest evidence of agriculture in Indian subcontinent?
4. Which of the following ruler of Satavahana Empire composed Gathasaptashati?
5. The conversation between Nagasena and Menander-I related to Buddhism is recorded in which book?
6. The governors called Strategos were introduced by __?
7. Who was the first Saka king in India?
8. Which among the following is an extant Shaka of the Rigveda Samhita?
9. Which of the following Upanishads is written in prose ?
10. In which of the following inscriptions Ashoka made his famous declaration, “All men are my children”?