Ancient Indian History MCQs
Chapter Wise Compilation of Questions of GKToday’s Ancient Indian History can be downloaded from This Link.
1. The concept of Eight-fold path forms which of the following themes?
2. In the Mahayana Buddhism, the Bodhisattva Avalokitesvara was also known by which of the following names?
3. Which one of the following scripts of ancient India was written from right to left?
4. Which one of the following was a Saiva sect in ancient India?
5. Which one of the following sculptures invariably used green schist as the medium?
6. Who among the following is known for his work on medicine during the Gupta period?
7. In the context of ancient Indian society, which one of the following terms does not belong to the category of the other three?
8. Which of the following rivers is most mentioned in early Vedic literature?
9. According to ancient Indian cosmogonic ideas which of the followings is the sequential order of the cycle of four aeons (Yugas)?
10. By which of the following The term Yavanapriya (mentioned in ancient Sanskrit texts) denoted?