35000+MCQS [Section-A] - Ancient Indian History Quiz Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
Multiple Choice Quiz Questions (MCQs) on Ancient Indian History for General Studies and GK preparation of SSC, NDA, CDS, UPSC, UPPSC and State PSC Examinations. These questions are part of GKToday’s 35000+ MCQs Bank Course in GKToday Android App
1. Which one is the longest epic of the world?
2. Which among the following Buddhist scripture deals in the teachings of Buddhism?
3. In Pali texts, who among the following is referred to as Nigantha Nataputta?
4. Under whose leadership, Jainism spread in South India?
5. Which among the following Mudra is the gesture of Buddha as depicted in his first sermon?
6. Who among the following is known as father of Indian Pre-History?
7. Who was the founder of Yoga philosophy?
8. Begram in Afghanistan was a capital of which of the following kings?
9. Which of the following Rigvedic deities represented Storm?
10. With which among the following Vedas, the Shatapatha Brahmana is related to___?