Ancient Indian History Quiz Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
Multiple Choice Quiz Questions (MCQs) on Ancient Indian History for General Studies and GK preparation of SSC, NDA, CDS, UPSC, UPPSC and State PSC Examinations.
A chapterwise course of total 2250 Ancient Indian History MCQs divided into 40 chapters and 16 Mock Tests is available in Android app of GKToday under UPSC Prelims Category. Download Now.
Which of the following is / are features of the Rig-Vedic economy?
- It was primarily a pastoral economy
- There was cultivation of multiple cereals
- There was abundance of wage earners
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
2. Who among the following was the ruler of Kanchi during the time of Samudragupta ?
3. Who was ‘Kanthaka’ in the context of Gautam Buddha?
Which among the following is / are the terms used for coins of the Gupta period?
Select the correct answer from the codes given below:
5. In Pali texts, who among the following is referred to as Nigantha Nataputta?
6. Who was the brother-in-law of Harshavardhan ?
7. Who among the following Pallava ruler built Vaikuntaperumal temple at Kanchi ?
8. At which among the following places, the Dharma-Chakra Jina Vihara was constructed by Gahadavala Queen Kumaradevi?
9. Who among the following is known as father of Indian Pre-History?
10. Which of the following types of Vedic priests was most responsible for making correct arrangements for vedic sacrificial rites?
[contact-form-7 id="141158" title="Contact form 1"]