Ancient Indian History Quiz Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
Multiple Choice Quiz Questions (MCQs) on Ancient Indian History for General Studies and GK preparation of SSC, NDA, CDS, UPSC, UPPSC and State PSC Examinations.
A chapterwise course of total 2250 Ancient Indian History MCQs divided into 40 chapters and 16 Mock Tests is available in Android app of GKToday under UPSC Prelims Category. Download Now.
1. Which of the following ancient Indian Kings had appointed Dhamma Mahamattas?
2. The governors called Strategos were introduced by __?
3. In the Junagarh inscription, which among the following Saka ruler achievements are highlighted?
Who among the following were teachers of Gautama Buddha before his enlightenment?
- Alara Kalama
- Udraka Ramputra
- Makkhali Gosala
- Nigantha Nataputta
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
5. The grandson of Ashoka, who accepted Jainism was __?
6. Which of the Brahamana says’wife is half her husband’?
7. Which of the following Rigvedic deities represented Storm?
8. Whom did Skandgupta appointed as the the Provincial Governor of Saurashtra?
9. Who among the following translated “Gita Govinda” in 1792?
10. Which of the following Pala Kings founded the Vikramshila University?