Ancient Indian History Multiple Choice Questions
41. Who was the first Indo-Greek king, who became Buddhist?
42. The Nitisara of Kamandaka, also known as the Kamandakiya-Nitisara, was composed during the period of:
43. Which of the following was denoted by the term “Kahapana” or “Karshapan” during ancient India?
44. Who among the following were known as Tocharians?
45. Two schools, viz. Mathura School of Art and Gandhara School of Art flourished in which among the following era?
46. The term “Vitasta” in Rig Veda refers to which among the following rivers?
47. In which among the following metals, largest number of coins were issued in Gupta Era?
48. Every five years, Harshavardhana used to donate all his possessions at an assembly at which among the following places?
49. The Excavated Buddhist Site, Lalitgiri , which was notified as Centrally Protected in the year 1937, is located in which among the following states of India?
50. Which among the following kings assassinated Brihadrath, the last Maurya King?