Tamil Nadu GK Questions for TNPSC Examinations
Advertisement [contact-form-7 id="141158" title="Contact form 1"]
1. Which of the following ancient Tamil Kingdoms came to be known from Sangam Literature?
2. Where was the first Tamil Sangam held__?
3. Which of the following book is considered as the ‘Odyssus of Tamil poetry’?
4. Which of the following was the capital of Chola dynasty?
5. The Pattini cult was established by which Sangam ruler?
6. Which among the following is a Tamil grammatical treatise ?
7. “Kuyil Pattu” is a famous work ascribed to which among the following Tamil Poets?
8. Which among the following National Parks / Wild Life sanctuaries of Tamil Nadu is called as Top Slip?
9. Jayamkondam in Tamil Nadu is famous for which among the following minerals?
10. Which among the following sites near Pondicherry gives best support to the view on an ancient trade between Rome and the ancient Tamil country of India?