Government Schemes [India & States] Current Affairs MCQs
This category comprises 50 random questions from the total 263 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in Government Schemes [India & States] Current Affairs category published in gktoday from 1 January, 2019 till July 7, 2020.
1. Which state has recently announced a scheme to deliver sand to customer’s doorstep from January 2, 2020?
2. What is the annual financial assistance given to eligible farmers under the PM-KISAN scheme?
3. ArogyaSri Scheme, which is an initiative to provide free medical treatment to the poor, is the flagship scheme of which state?
4. The second phase of Intensified Mission Indradhanush 2.0 began recently. What is the scheme associated with?
5. Which state has recently started an awareness campaign for farmers to protect their sugarcane crop from locust?
6. Bhaskaracharya Institute of Space Applications and Geoinformatics (BISAG), which was in news recently, is in which state?
7. Which city was host to the ‘Symposium on Emerging Opportunities for Indian Textiles and Crafts’?
8. The First anniversary of the launch of which welfare scheme was observed on February 24?
9. ‘Market Intelligence and Early Warning System’ portal, which was in news recently, monitors the price of which commodity?
10. The Prime Minister recently launched 10000 FPOs all over the country. What does FPO stand for?