Government Schemes [India & States] Current Affairs MCQs
This category comprises 50 random questions from the total 172 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in Government Schemes [India & States] Current Affairs category published in gktoday from 1 January, 2019 till May 30, 2020.
1. Which state government has started a project to save paper by using digital medium for administrative work?
2. The Indian Academy of Paediatrics (IAP) has started a program called ‘TB-free air for every child’ in which state?
3. Which state government has recently launched the ‘Mukhyamantri Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana’?
4. ‘Shiv Bhojan’ scheme, which is aimed at providing a meal to the poor at subsidised rates, was recently launched in which state?
5. ‘Pyaar ka Paudha’ (a plant of love), is a campaign of which state, for promoting planting of trees?
6. The second phase of Swachh Bharat Mission (Grameen) is to be implemented till which financial year?
7. ‘Tilhan Mission’, which was making news recently, is associated with production of which agricultural product?
8. ‘Higher Education Leadership Development Programme for Administrator’ is a programme launched of Union Ministry?
9. What is the outlay of the ‘National technical textiles mission recently approved by the Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs?
10. ‘Market Intelligence and Early Warning System’ portal, which was in news recently, monitors the price of which commodity?