Government Schemes [India & States] Current Affairs MCQs
1. ArogyaSri Scheme, which is an initiative to provide free medical treatment to the poor, is the flagship scheme of which state?
2. ‘Tilhan Mission’, which was making news recently, is associated with production of which agricultural product?
3. ‘Market Intelligence and Early Warning System’ portal, which was in news recently, monitors the price of which commodity?
4. The Agriculture trading portal e-NAM (National Agriculture Market) was launched on April 14, in which year?
5. In context with the recent approval of fixation of Nutrient Based Subsidy (NBS) rates, which fertilizer has been added under the NBS scheme?
6. Rebate of State Levies (ROSL) Scheme, which was seen in news recently, was launched to support which sector?
7. What is the name of the campaign launched by NITI Aayog to ensure well-being of senior citizens during COVID-19 pandemic?
8. Who are the beneficiaries of YSR Matsyakara Bharosa scheme of Andhra Pradesh government?
9. What is the percentage reduction in the rates of Tax Deduction at Source (TDS) and Tax Collection at Source (TCS), as per the recent economic package?
10. Which Union Ministry launched the schemes named PLI, SPECS and EMC 2.0?