Indian Polity & Constitution MCQs
GKToday’s Indian Polity Material, Current Affairs & Question Banks can be downloaded from This Link
1. The jurisdiction covering the Andaman and Nicobar islands falls under the supervision of __:
2. How long a person should have practiced in a High Court to be eligible to be appointed as a Judge of Supreme Court of India?
3. Via which among the following amendments of the Constitution of India, Delhi was designated as National Capital Territory (NCT)?
4. Which of the following Statements is correct regarding the Election Commission of India?
5. Which of the following is not one of the grounds for disqualification for being elected as a Member of Parliament?
- If the person holds an office of profit under the State Government.
- If the person has voluntarily acquired citizenship of a foreign State.
- If a person is so disqualified under the Tenth Schedule.
- If the person has/had been detained under the Preventive Detention Law.
Choose the correct option:
6. The Sixth Schedule of the Indian Constitution deals with the administration and control of Scheduled Areas and Scheduled Tribes in the four states of :
7. Which of the following Schedules of the Constitution of India has to be amended to provide for the formation of a new State ?
8. The Constitution of India empowers the Supreme Court of India to adjudicate disputes between the Centre and the States through:
9. Which of the following is a part of the electoral college for the Election of the President but does not participate in the proceedings for his/her impeachment?
10. The Swaran Singh Committee recommended :
E-Books Category: GKToday Indian Polity