Indian Polity & Constitution MCQs
Indian Polity & Constitution Objective / Multiple Choice (MCQs) Questions for Preparation of SSC-CGL, UPSC Civil Services, NDA, CDS, Railways and State Level Public Services Examinations of 2020-2021
1. In which year state of Meghalaya came into existence?
2. On the pattern of which among the following countries, the parliamentary system was established in India by the Constitution of India?
3. Who among the following can remove the governor of a state from office?
4. The accounts of which of the following are not audited by CAG?
5. Which among the following is the first state in India to make voting compulsory?
6. In which year, First Public Service Commission was set up in India?
7. Which among the following has the power to legislate on the matters which are neither in the Union List, nor in the State list nor in the Concurrent list of the Constitution of India?
8. How many freedoms are guaranteed by Article 19 (Right to Freedom)?
9. Which among the following don’t come under the purview of Right to Education?
10. All revenues received by the Government of India by taxes e.g. Income Tax, Central Excise, Customs and other receipts are kept in which among the following?