Indian Polity & Constitution MCQs
41. The right to constitutional remedies in India is available to whom of the following ?
42. Who among the following said this? ” Directive principles of State Policy are like a cheque on a Bank payable at the convenience of the bank”?
43. Which among the following is NOT a fundamental duty of a citizen?
44. Reservation of seats for scheduled tribes of Nagaland, Meghalaya, Mizoram, & Arunanchal Pradesh in Lok Sabha was a broad subject of which of the following Amendment Acts?
45. The writ of prohibition issued by Supreme Court or High court is issued against ?
46. Which of the following Constitutional Amendment is related to Right to Education Bill ?
47. Doing away with which of the following articles was suggested by the Veerappa Moily Commission in its report on Administrative reforms among the other aspects?
48. Which of the following commodities are directly affected by the fluctuations in international rates of the crude oil ?
49. In the wake of the sarkaria commission report, which state suggested the abolition of the office of the governor?
50. Which among the following is correct regarding Arunachal Pradesh ?