Indian Polity & Constitution
GKToday’s Indian Polity Material, Current Affairs & Question Banks can be downloaded from This Link
41. In terms of Parliamentary terminology, What do we call a rule of legislative procedure under which a further debate on a motion can be stopped?
42. A bill cannot become an act of parliament, unless and until_____?
43. The minimum and maximum age for a candidate to contest elections for President of India’s office?
44. The executive power of the state is vested in __?
45. Which of the following is not a correct statement about UPSC?
46. Which among the following are the three types of services envisaged in the Constitution of India?
47. The 52nd amendment to the constitution of India is most closely related to __:
48. In which among the following cases, the Supreme Court of India propounded the theory of basic structure of the Constitution?
49. The Part VI of constitution of India is not applicable to __:
50. Who among the following can remove the governor of a state from office?
E-Books Category: GKToday Indian PolityAdvertisement