Indian Polity & Constitution MCQs
Indian Polity & Constitution Objective / Multiple Choice (MCQs) Questions for Preparation of SSC-CGL, UPSC Civil Services, NDA, CDS, Railways and State Level Public Services Examinations of 2020-2021.
A chapterwise course of total 2850 MCQs divided into 60 chapters and 16 Mock Tests is available in Android app of GKToday under UPSC Prelims Category. Download Now
42. Who is the Chairman of Standing Committee of the Inter-State Council?
43. Which Prime Minister advised the President to proclaim emergency without consulting the cabinet?
44. Which of the following statements are correct with respect to National Emergency?
1. President can declare a national emergency even before the actual occurrence of war or external aggression or armed rebellion
2. President can also issue different proclamations whether or not there is a proclamation already issued by him and such proclamation is in operation
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
45. Who takes up the functions of the state government during President’s Rule?
47. Which of the following statements are correct about the Governor of the state?
48. Which amendment facilitated the appointment of the same person as a governor for two or more states?
49. Which of the following statements are correct regarding the appointments made by the Governor?
50. In which of the following states there should be a tribal welfare minister?
[contact-form-7 id="141158" title="Contact form 1"]