Indian Polity & Constitution
GKToday’s Indian Polity Material, Current Affairs & Question Banks can be downloaded from This Link
21. Which Article of Indian Constitution incorporates the Common law doctrine of pleasure?
22. In which of the following circumstances, the prime minister of India cannot participate in voting on a No-confidence motion against his / her government?
23. How many presidents of India so far were elected unopposed?
24. The constitutional position of President of India is most closely similar to __:
25. Section 375 of the Indian Penal Code is related to which among the following?
26. Who among the following was the Prime Minister of India when Mandal Commission was constituted?
27. In which year state of Meghalaya came into existence?
28. Via which of the following amendments, the term “Socialist” was inserted in Preamble of Indian constitution?
29. Which among the following article of the Constitution of India says that all public places are open to all citizens?
30. Which among the following constitutional amendment act, reduced the age of voting from 21 years to 18 years?
E-Books Category: GKToday Indian PolityAdvertisement