General Science - Biology MCQs
1. Which part of the Human Body stores Glycogen?
2. Which among the following is the most important role played by Ribosome in the cells?
3. In context with biology, which among the following is a Zoophyte?
4. Which among the following fishes does not have Central Nervous System?
5. “Minimata Disease ” is a severe neurological syndrome caused by eating fish and discovered in Japan. What was factor behind this disease?
6. Which among the following blood protein regulates the amount of water in plasma?
7. Ripening of fruits is because of which among the following plant hormones?
8. A goitre is also called as
9. Who is the father of Botany?
10. Stapes, the smallest and the lightest bone in human body, is the part of which organ ?