General Science - Biology MCQs
1. Bowman’s Capsule’ works as a part of the functional unit of which among the following human physiological system?
2. Plants which are adapted to grow in soils containing high concentration of salt are known as:
3. Which among the following have a ‘mixed heart’ ,that is the heart in which the oxygenated and the deoxygenated blood is mixed?
4. Saffron’ is obtained from which among the following parts of the plant?
5. The bacterium ‘Escherichia coli’ is found mainly in:
6. Which among the following is not a ‘heriditary’ disease?
7. Human Papilloma Virus is related to which of the following diseases?
8. The nutritional supplements Spirulina, Chorella and the Vitamin-C supplement, Dunaliella are actually :
9. Anemophily’ is pollination by :
10. Pest-resistant cotton commonly known as ‘Bt-Cotton’ is genetically engineered by inserting a gene from a: