General Science - Biology MCQs
1. The terms Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia are related to which among the following?
2. In context with biology, which among the following is a Zoophyte?
3. A doctor, while using the Sphygmomanometer to measure the blood pressure of a patient, also uses the Stethoscope to listen a whooshing sound of blood, in which among the following arteries?
4. The branch of science Herpatology deals with the study of?
5. What is the main function of Lymphocytes?
6. Which part of the Central Nervous System controls “reflex Actions” ?
7. Maximum number of animals species belong to which among the following groups?
8. Change in genetic composition of a population is called as?
9. Which among the following has the highest content of Vitamin E of any food that has not undergone prior preparation or vitamin fortification?
10. Lac is the scarlet resinous secretion from ________?