General Science - Biology MCQs
21. Who among the following proved that Bacteria don’t originate by spontaneous generation?
22. A four chambered heart is found in which of the following?
23. With which of the following diseases Project Kavach is related to
24. In which of the following conditions a person is born with both ovarian and testicular tissues i.e. both female & male organs?
25. The existence of genes was first suggested by?
26. Which among the following bacterial cells are found in cubical packets?
27. Which among the following correctly defines Hypoglycemia ?
28. Which among the following is the only internal human organ which can regenerate?
29. Which among the following helps to determine the character of a cell?
30. Consider the following statements:
- Biofertilizers supply direct nutrients to the crops
- Biofertilizers are able to take care of Nitrogen, Potassium & Phosphate to the plants
Which among the above statements is / are correct?