General Science - Biology MCQs
Advertisement [contact-form-7 id="141158" title="Contact form 1"]
21. Which among the following cells is capable to develop in any of the type of cell?
22. Which of the following Vitamin is essential for the formation of collagen?
23. During the process of Osmosis the solvent travels from _______ ?
24. Consumption of a high amount of which of the following may cause cirrhosis ?
25. Which among the following is wood cellulose?
26. Find out the correct pairs among the below three:
- Thiamine – Beri Beri
- Vitamin D – Rickets
- Vitamin K –Sterility
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
27. Which component in light causes suppression of melatonin produced by the pineal gland?
28. The existence of genes was first suggested by?
29. Lepidopterology is a branch of biology, which deals with the following?
30. The pneumatophores are negatively geotropic roots which grow upward & meant for gaseous exchange. These are a characteristic of _______?