General Science - Biology MCQs
21. Which among the following is called ‘queen of spices’?
22. Prophase, metaphase, anaphase & telophase are the stages of which of the following process?
23. Which among the following virus is also called as “Hit & Hide” Virus?
24. Which among the following disease is caused by deficiency of Nicotinic acid?
25. Kazimierz Funk or Casimir Funk, was a Polish biochemist, generally credited with the first formulation of the concept of which of the following ?
26. What would be the percentage of Glucose in the Urine of a healthy person?
27. A four chambered heart is found in which of the following?
28. Who among the following worked on Tuberculosis?
29. In which of the following branches of science study of functions, characteristics, and phenomena observed in the living world and the application of this knowledge to world of machine is studied?
30. The pneumatophores are negatively geotropic roots which grow upward & meant for gaseous exchange. These are a characteristic of _______?