General Science - Biology MCQs
41. The monocarpic plants produce flowers only ________?
42. Which among the following is the correct meaning of Phyllotaxy?
43. In which of the following insects, a pigment called luciferin is found?
44. A plant belonging to which of the following groups would show least adaptation to marine water?
45. A treatment with which among the following plant hormones would prevent water loss from the plant leaves, by reducing transpiration, in times of low water availability?
46. A tablet of which among the following Vitamins should be advised to be used after purification of water by Iodine as a disinfectant?
47. Who among the following scientists is known for devising four criteria designed to establish a causal relationship between a causative microbe and a disease?
48. A combination of several medicines called SHREZ is used in the treatment of which among the following diseases?
49. The most popular Zero Calorie sugar substitutes in the market are made up of Sucralose, as an artificial sweetner. Why sucralose does not have calories?
50. As per the WHO definition, within how many days of the termination of pregnancy, the death of a woman is counted in the Maternal Mortality?