General Science - Biology MCQs
41. Bile is secreted by which of the following cells?
42. Bile is collected in___________?
43. When the body’s immune system cells destroy the insulin producing beta cells of the pancreas is termed as ________?
44. Leishmaniasis is a disease caused by protozoan parasites that belong to the genus Leishmania and is transmitted by the bite of certain species of_________?
45. Out of Diphtheria, Whooping cough, Typhoid , Diarrhea & Malaria which is not caused by bacteria?
46. Hepatitis A which is the most common cause of jaundice in young people is an infection of liver by ________?
47. Dengue which is found in tropical and subtropical regions around the world is a mosquito borne disease and caused by a _________?
48. Enterobius vermicularis which affect the caecum and vermiform appendix is commonly called as ?
49. Gout which is usually followed / accompanied by arthritis are characterized by high levels of uric acid in the blood and uric acid crystals become lodged in the joints. It is a ________?
50. Down Syndrome is also known as: