Important Days and Events Current Affairs MCQs
1. When is the United Nation’s ‘World Day of Social Justice’ celebrated annually across the world?
2. When is the World Rare Disease Day observed across the world?
3. Which decade is announced as the International Decade for People of African Descent?
4. What is the theme of the World Meteorological Day 2020, celebrated across the world?
5. Whose death anniversary is celebrated as ‘the International Day for the Right to the Truth Concerning Gross Human Rights Violations and for the Dignity of Victims’?
6. Which day, that is celebrated on April 6, focusses on health benefits of participating in sporting and physical activity amid social-distancing, this year?
7. What is the theme of the World Haemophilia Day 2020, celebrated on April 17?
8. International Chernobyl Disaster Remembrance Day is observed on April 26. In which country is the Chernobyl power plant located?
9. What is the theme of the World Press Freedom Day, celebrated across the world on May 3?
10. When is ‘Africa Day’ celebrated across the world, every year?