Defence Current Affairs MCQs
This category comprises 50 random questions from the total 84 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in Defence Current Affairs category published in gktoday from 1 January, 2019 till July 7, 2020.
1. The dornier aircraft, that was recently inducted into the Otters Squadron, belongs to which category?
2. ‘Naseem-Al-Bahr’ is a bilateral naval exercise between India and which country?
3. What is the name of India’s first indigenous aircraft carrier, which is being built at Cochin?
4. The Indian Navy recently revised its fuel standards to bring down its carbon footprint, by conducting a study with which Indian Oil and Gas company?
5. ‘Sahyog-Kaijin’ is an annual joint exercise between the Coast Guards of India and which country?
6. What is the name of the Biggest Airborne Exercise recently conducted by the Indian Army?
7. Which organization has manufactured the 51st K-9 Vajra T Gun?
8. The S-400 air defence missile systems will be delivered to India by which country?
9. What is the name of the indigenous artillery guns, which are to be inducted into the Indian Army?
10. Which defence Force of India has recently signed an MoU with Geological Survey of India?