Defence Current Affairs MCQs
This category comprises 50 random questions from the total 84 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in Defence Current Affairs category published in gktoday from 1 January, 2019 till July 4, 2020.
41. What is ‘Sachet’, that was recently commissioned by the Indian Coast Guard?
42. ‘INLCU L57’ ship, that was recently commissioned to the Indian Navy, has been built by which ship builder?
43. In the economic stimulus package, what is the proposed limit of FDI limit in the defence manufacturing under automatic route?
44. ‘Flying Bullets’, that was seen in news recently, is associated with which armed force of India?
45. Which country is to deliver Rafale fighter air-crafts to India?
46. A transportation system named ‘ARPIT’, that was seen in news recently, has been inducted by which Indian armed force?
47. Which ship builder delivered the Fast Patrol Vessel named ‘ICGS Kanaklata Barua’ for the Coast Guard?
48. India is set to send a 75-member Tri-Service contingent to participate in the Victory Day parade of which country?
49. What is the name of the indigenous anti-torpedo decoy system, that has been induced by the Indian Navy?
50. Which organisation builds the Su-30 MKI aircraft, that was seen in news recently?