Indian Geography Questions (MCQs) for UPSC, State PCS and SSC Examinations
Indian Geography Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Quiz for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Indian Geography for competitive examinations.
1. Which of the following is not a correct statement:
2. The northernmost point of India is known as:
3. “Satmala Hills” are located in which among the following states?
4. Where is located the headquarters of the North East Zone Cultural Centre ?
5. “Chandipur-on-sea” is located in which among the following states?
6. Indravati Hydro Electric Project belongs to which state?
7. The Grand Trunk Road or GT Road is one of South Asia’s oldest and longest major roads. It traverses through_______?
8. In which state Kudremukh which is famous for iron ore is located?
9. What is the number of states in India sharing an international border?
10. Blatter Herbarium in India is located in: