Indian Geography MCQs
Indian Geography Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Quiz for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Indian Geography for competitive examinations.
1. The Dampier-Hodges line is related to which of the following?
2. Which of the following is India’s largest salt producing state?
3. The planned Bedabahal Ultra Mega Power Project is in which of the following states?
4. With which of the following countries of South East Asia, India shares a maritime boundary?
5. The Kachin Hills make a boundary between India and which of the following neighbors?
6. Which of the following is the longest river that originates in India?
7. Malwa Plateau does not make a part of which of the following states?
8. Which of the following is NOT a correct statement about Alluvial soil?
9. Which of the following regions in India represents lowest altitude?
10. Which of the following countries is not larger than India in terms of geographical area?