Indian Geography MCQs
1. Which of the following rivers does not flow into the Arabian Sea?
2. Which of the following is the highest peak of Satpura Range?
3. The Thummalapalle mine which is considered to have one of the world’s largest reserves of 1.50 lakh tonnes of uranium is located in which among the following Indian States?
4. Tropic of Cancer passes through which of the following group of Indian States:
5. The land frontier of India is about 15200 KM. Which of the following countries shares the largest border length with India:
6. The lacustrine deposits of Kashmir called ‘Karewas’ are known for :
7. Which of the following Mountain passes forms the ‘tri-junction’ of India,China and Myanmar?
8. Which of the following mountain ranges form a dividing line between the Ganges Plain and the Deccan Plateau?
9. The famous hill-station ‘Kodaikanal’ lies in :
10. The Andaman and Nicobar Islands are submerged parts of mountain range called: