Indian Geography Questions (MCQs) for UPSC, State PCS and SSC Examinations
Indian Geography Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Quiz for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Indian Geography for competitive examinations.
Advertisement [contact-form-7 id="141158" title="Contact form 1"]
1. The Pir Panjal range is located in which of the following states?
2. With which of the following countries of South East Asia, India shares a maritime boundary?
3. TulBul Project is associated with which of the following rivers?
4. The place “Noonmati” in India, is related to which among the following?
5. Manikaran Hot springs which are believed to cure ailments such as rheumatism, gout and muscular pain, are located in which states?
6. Which among the following peaks is known as “Five Treasures of Great Show”?
7. In which state Talchar thermal power plant is located?
8. Sirhind Canal is located on which river?
9. Where is located the headquarters of the North East Zone Cultural Centre ?
10. In which city of India, 90% of world’s small diamonds processed?