Indian Geography Questions (MCQs) for UPSC, State PCS and SSC Examinations
Indian Geography Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Quiz for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Indian Geography for competitive examinations.
1. Which of the following states of India does not share a boundary with Myanmar?
2. Which Indian state share the longest land border with Bhutan?
3. Stilwell Road” connects India with which among the following neighbors?
4. Which range does Indus river originates from?
5. Which among the following soil is predominantly found in Rarh Region of West Bengal ?
6. The Khasi Hills are part of the Garo-Khasi range in which state of North east India ?
7. Chota Nagpur Plateau is a world famous region of India for which of the following ?
8. In which of the following areas kanikar and Yurva tribes are found in India?
9. Wagah Border is loacted along:
10. Tea, Coffee, Spices, Coconut, Rubber, Cardamom, Chillies all together can be kept in which of the following group or groups?