Indian Geography Questions (MCQs) for UPSC, State PCS and SSC Examinations
Indian Geography Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Quiz for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Indian Geography for competitive examinations.
Advertisement [contact-form-7 id="141158" title="Contact form 1"]
1. Malwa Plateau does not make a part of which of the following states?
2. Narrow water area attached with a main land in the form of channels, known as “Kayals” are found in which among the following states of India?
3. Which among the following is considered to be the best soil for plant growth?
4. “Satmala Hills” are located in which among the following states?
5. In which state is located the Jongsong Peak?
6. The Khasi Hills are part of the Garo-Khasi range in which state of North east India ?
7. Ghagghar is the main and only seasonal river of which of the following state ?
8. To which of the following neighbor country, India ceded Kachchatheevu island in 1974?
9. “Kapoori variety of Tobacco” is found in which of the following states of India?
10. In which year , first Hydro-electric Power station in Asia was set up at Shivanasamudra Falls in Karnataka?