Indian Geography MCQs
Indian Geography Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Quiz for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Indian Geography for competitive examinations.
1. The Sankosh river forms boundary between which of the following two states?
2. Which of the following state does not share boundary with Myanmar?
3. If a match live commentary in Delhi commences at 10.00 am, at what time the viewer at London should tune into?
4. TulBul Project is associated with which of the following rivers?
5. Narrow water area attached with a main land in the form of channels, known as “Kayals” are found in which among the following states of India?
6. Which port is known as Queen of Arabian Sea?
7. With which of the following countries, India shares maximum length of border?
8. In which of the following states of India is located the Chiria iron ore mine complex ?
9. Cooch Behar in West Bengal is famous for which among the following industries?
10. In which five year plan Rourkela & Durgapur Steel plants were conceived?