Indian Geography Questions (MCQs) for UPSC, State PCS and SSC Examinations
Indian Geography Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Quiz for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Indian Geography for competitive examinations.
1. Which among the following is the chief crop of Deccan Plateau?
2. Which among the following ports of India is also known as “child of partition”?
3. Which among the following is the origin of Damodar river ?
4. The water comes to Indira Gandhi Canal from the following Rivers?
5. Penganga is a tributary of which of the following rivers in India?
6. Which of the following is the characteristic feature of Narmada Valley?
7. The Kolar Goldfield belongs to which of the following series of Dharwar system?
8. The region lies between the Chota Nagpur Plateau on the West and the Ganges Delta on the East is known as which of the following?
9. The famous Marina beach is a part of which of the following plains of India?
10. Pir Panjal Range in the Himalayas is a part of which of the following?