Indian Geography MCQs
Indian Geography Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Quiz for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Indian Geography for competitive examinations.
1. The planned Bedabahal Ultra Mega Power Project is in which of the following states?
2. The Pir Panjal range is located in which of the following states?
3. Which of the following is an example of Piedmont plateau?
4. Which of the following is NOT a petrochemical centre of India?
5. Which of the following is a correct sequence of sea ports of India from “South to North”?
6. In which of the following states, the Sharavati Project is located?
7. Which of the following state does not share boundary with Myanmar?
8. Polavaram Project is located in which state?
9. Which is the longest National Highway in India?
10. Which among the following states is largest producer of Coffee in India?