Indian Geography Questions (MCQs) for UPSC, State PCS and SSC Examinations
Indian Geography Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Quiz for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Indian Geography for competitive examinations.
1. The planned Bedabahal Ultra Mega Power Project is in which of the following states?
2. The northernmost point of India is known as:
3. The concept of differential heating was primarily given to explain which of the following geographical phenomena in India?
4. India’s first Uranium Mine is located at which among the following places?
5. Narrow water area attached with a main land in the form of channels, known as “Kayals” are found in which among the following states of India?
6. Which among the following is the coastal water body that lies off the southwest coast of India, north of a line extending from the southern point of Sri Lanka to the southernmost of the Maldives Islands, and east of the Maldives?
7. Large deposits of natural uranium, which promises to be one of the top 20 of the world’s reserves, have been found in the Tummalapalle belt in which among the following states of India?
8. Which among the following is major source of Salt in India?
9. India’s Andaman and Nicobar Islands share a maritime border with which among the following?
10. The same type of pattern of agriculture can be seen generally in which parts of India, which resembles the “Ladang” pattern of Indonesia?