Indian Geography MCQs
31. Which among following generally brings rain fall to Bihar , UP and West Bengal?
32. Which among the following is major source of Salt in India?
33. India’s Andaman and Nicobar Islands share a maritime border with which among the following?
34. India’s only active volcano is located at which among the following places?
35. In how many zones Indian Railway has been divided?
36. What is India’s rank in production of Sugar cane?
37. In which among the following Petroleum in India is found chiefly?
38. Port Blair is located on which of the following Islands?
39. What is approximate time difference between sunrise in Arunachal Pradesh and Saurastra of India?
40. The same type of pattern of agriculture can be seen generally in which parts of India, which resembles the “Ladang” pattern of Indonesia?