Indian Geography MCQs
Indian Geography Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Quiz for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Indian Geography for competitive examinations.
31. Which among the following state of India is best known for Saffron Cultivation?
32. Large deposits of natural uranium, which promises to be one of the top 20 of the world’s reserves, have been found in the Tummalapalle belt in which among the following states of India?
33. Which among the following soil is predominantly found in Rarh Region of West Bengal ?
34. In which city of India, 90% of world’s small diamonds processed?
35. In which among the following Petroleum in India is found chiefly?
36. Port Blair is located on which of the following Islands?
37. Which among the following cities of India does not fall in Torrid Zone?
38. Which among the following ports of India is also known as “child of partition”?
39. The Rangpo-Sivok Railway line, connects which among the following two states of India?
40. The Khasi Hills are part of the Garo-Khasi range in which state of North east India ?