Indian Geography MCQs
21. Tumkur, where Geological Survey of India has found indications of Gold Reserves, is located in which among the following states?
22. In manufacturing industries of India, a micro enterprise is an enterprise where investment in plant and machinery does not exceed ____?
23. Jarawas and Sentinelese tribes are found in which among the following state / Union Territory of India?
24. At which among the following places, Brahamputra takes a U-turn at the time of entering into India?
25. Heritage power project Sonapani mini-hydel power project is located in which state?
26. Area wise, which among the following is the largest physiographic unit of India?
27. The famous “Chatham Saw Mill” is located in which among the following states / union territories of India?
28. How many states of India share its border with Bhutan?
29. India has been providing assistance to which among the following neighbors for strengthening and extension of embankments along Lalbakeya, Bagmati and Kamla rivers?
30. Which among the following states leads in Handloom and Handicrafts clusters in India?