Indian Geography MCQs
21. The place “Noonmati” in India, is related to which among the following?
22. Ranjit Sagar Dam (Thein dam) is a gigantic Multipurpose River valley Project on which among the following rivers?
23. Which among the following peaks is known as “Five Treasures of Great Show”?
24. In which among the following states is located the Banihal Pass?
25. By which name the main branch of river Ganga is known as in Bangladesh?
26. What is the approximate ratio of parts of Indian Coast belonging to Peninsular India to that belonging to Andaman, Nicobar, and Lakshadweep Islands?
27. Which among the following highway connects Sikkim with rest of India?
28. What is the Length of Coast line of India including the cost line of Andaman and Nicobar Island?
29. Sirhind Canal is located on which river?
30. Which among the following is the coastal water body that lies off the southwest coast of India, north of a line extending from the southern point of Sri Lanka to the southernmost of the Maldives Islands, and east of the Maldives?