Indian Geography MCQs
Indian Geography Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Quiz for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Indian Geography for competitive examinations.
21. What is the Length of Coast line of India including the cost line of Andaman and Nicobar Island?
22. Which range does Indus river originates from?
23. Which among the following is the coastal water body that lies off the southwest coast of India, north of a line extending from the southern point of Sri Lanka to the southernmost of the Maldives Islands, and east of the Maldives?
24. Range that rises in eastern Gujarat state near the Arabian Sea coast, running east through Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh to Chhattisgarh?
25. Which among the following are the two states of India, where Thorium is found in good quantities?
26. Which among the following has been identified for maximum potential of Tidal Power in India?
27. Hirakud Hydel Power station is located on which River?
28. Which among following is NOT an oil producing field?
29. In which among the following states is located the Zoji la Pass?
30. At which among the following places, India’s First steel factory was established?