Indian Geography MCQs
Indian Geography Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Quiz for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Indian Geography for competitive examinations.
41. Which among the following ports of India is also known as “child of partition”?
42. The Rangpo-Sivok Railway line, connects which among the following two states of India?
43. The Buckingham Canal, which was declared national waterway of India, runs between:
44. “Chandipur-on-sea” is located in which among the following states?
45. Which among the following is India’s first Expressway?
46. In Which state of India , maximum Diamond Mines are found?
47. The highest peak in the Western Ghats in India, highest point in South India, and also the highest point in India outside the Himalaya-Karakoram system is _________?
48. The Grand Trunk Road or GT Road is one of South Asia’s oldest and longest major roads. It traverses through_______?
49. The east west corridor of national Highways Development Project is connects _______?
50. Which among the following is the origin of Damodar river ?