Indian Geography Questions (MCQs) for UPSC, State PCS and SSC Examinations
Indian Geography Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Quiz for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Indian Geography for competitive examinations.
41. Consider the following places with countries associated to them:
- Nangarhar – Afghanistan
- Mosul – Iraq
- Darfur – Sudan
Which of the above is/are correct?
42. The peepal tree releases oxygen all the time because of which among the following processes?
43. Which among the following species is a tapeworm?
44. Which is the most important raw material for generation of power in India?
45. The Konkan Railway connects which of the following cities?
46. Which Indian city manufactured balls for the World Cup Football?
47. Manikaran is a pilgrim site located in which of the following states?
48. Which state in India produces most of the silk?
49. Which among the following is national water animal of India?
50. India has a land boundary of about how many Kms?