Indian Geography MCQs
41. ‘Gir Kesar’ , which has been given the Geographical Indication (GI) tag, is a famous variety of which among the following?
42. The Jhamarkotra mines of Rajasthan are best known for which among the following minerals?
43. India became the first pioneer investor to have been allotted a site of 1,50,000 sq km in the Central Indian Ocean Basin (CIOB) by International Sea Bed Authority (ISBA) of United Nations for harnessing the Polymetallic Modules (PMN) lying on the seabed. The Polymetallic Modules (PMN) predominantly contain which among the following metals?
44. Which among the following states is building the Bharat Bangladesh Moitree Udyan?
45. In collaboration with an organization in which among the following countries, the Ministry of Earth Science has launched ‘Project Varsamana’ as a cornerstone of the Indian meteorological department modernization programme?
46. In which of the following seasons, brief squalls and thunderstorms known as Kalbaisakhi, or Nor’westers, often occur in West Bengal?
47. At which among the following places, India’s fertilizer industry made a very humble beginning in 1906, when the first manufacturing unit of Single Super Phosphate (SSP) was set up there?
48. The Gandhi Sagar Dam is built on which river in Madhya Pradesh?
49. Apart from Karnataka, which among the following state has reported production of Gold in India?
50. All most all of Iron Ore Production of India (96%) is confined to which among the following five states of India?