Indian Geography MCQs
Indian Geography Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Quiz for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Indian Geography for competitive examinations.
41. Jayamkondam in Tamil Nadu is famous for which among the following minerals?
42. In which state is located the Jongsong Peak?
43. Which among the following was the first deepwater block in India to start production?
44. Which state of India has largest monazite, which is an in situ resource for Thorium?
45. Which among the following state of India is best known for Saffron Cultivation?
46. Large deposits of natural uranium, which promises to be one of the top 20 of the world’s reserves, have been found in the Tummalapalle belt in which among the following states of India?
47. Which among the following soil is predominantly found in Rarh Region of West Bengal ?
48. In which city of India, 90% of world’s small diamonds processed?
49. Which among following generally brings rain fall to Bihar , UP and West Bengal?
50. Hirakud Hydel Power station is located on which River?