Indian Geography Questions (MCQs) for UPSC, State PCS and SSC Examinations
Indian Geography Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Quiz for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Indian Geography for competitive examinations.
- Mumbai Port does not possess a natural harbour
- Mahanadi does not form an estuary
- Tista River is a tributary to the Ganga River
Which among the above statements is / are correct?
- Gangetic Plain
The Shale Gas in India has been found to be in abundance in which among the above?
- In India, Nitrogen fertilizers is used in higher amount comparison to potassium and phosphate
- The price differentials is one of the main reason of unbalanced fertilizers usage in India
- Heavy nitrogen fertilizers causes nitrate contamination of ground water
- Nitrate cannot be removed once it has entered the underground water system
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
1. Central Institute of Fresh Water Aquaculture – Puri, Odisha
2. Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) – Mysuru, Karnataka
3. Central Tuber Crop Research Institute – Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Which of the above is / are correct?