Indian Geography MCQs
Indian Geography Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Quiz for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Indian Geography for competitive examinations.
11. Which of the following state does not share boundary with Myanmar?
12. Polavaram Project is located in which state?
13. Which is the longest National Highway in India?
14. TulBul Project is associated with which of the following rivers?
15. Which among the following rivers originates from the Amarkantak?
16. Which port is known as Queen of Arabian Sea?
17. The word “Mangal” is used for which among the following kinds of vegetations?
18. Cooch Behar in West Bengal is famous for which among the following industries?
19. The Farakka Barrage issue is an issue between India and Bangladesh, related to distribution of water of which among the following rivers?
20. In which five year plan Rourkela & Durgapur Steel plants were conceived?