Indian Geography Questions (MCQs) for UPSC, State PCS and SSC Examinations
Indian Geography Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Quiz for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Indian Geography for competitive examinations.
11. Saddam Beach is located in which state?
12. Which among the following is India’s highest salt producing state?
14. Jawai Dam, which is built across Luni river, is located in which of the following states?
Consider the following:
- Jharia Coal Fields
- Korba Coal Fields
- Umaria Coal Fields
The correct representation of the states in which they are located are as follows:
16. Which among the following country administers “Coco Islands” located in Andaman sea?
17. Tuirial Hydro Electric Project is located in which state ?
Which of the following is / are correct statements with respect to the western disturbances?
- Westerlies cause Western Disturbance in Indian Subcontinent
- Western Disturbance causes sudden winter rain and snow to the northwestern parts of the Indian subcontinent
- Western Disturbance originates in Arabian Sea
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
19. In which of the following seasons, brief squalls and thunderstorms known as Kalbaisakhi, or Nor’westers, often occur in West Bengal?
20. The Jhamarkotra mines of Rajasthan are best known for which among the following minerals?