Indian Geography MCQs
Indian Geography Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Quiz for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Indian Geography for competitive examinations.
11. Which Indian state share the longest land border with Bhutan?
12. The concept of differential heating was primarily given to explain which of the following geographical phenomena in India?
13. India’s first Uranium Mine is located at which among the following places?
14. If a match live commentary in Delhi commences at 10.00 am, at what time the viewer at London should tune into?
15. Polavaram Project is located in which state?
16. TulBul Project is associated with which of the following rivers?
17. Narrow water area attached with a main land in the form of channels, known as “Kayals” are found in which among the following states of India?
18. Which among the following is considered to be the best soil for plant growth?
19. Luni River, which originates in the Pushkar Valley of Aravalli range ends in which among the following?
20. The word “Mangal” is used for which among the following kinds of vegetations?