Indian Geography MCQs
11. Which of the following Indian States/UT has the maximum percentage of mangrove cover in the country ?
12. In 2011, ONGC discovered India’s first shale gas reserve in which among the following states?
13. Asia’s largest tulip garden is located in which state?
14. Barak valley in Assam is famous for which among the following?
15. Which among the following spreads from Sasaram and Rohtas in Western Bihar to Chittaurgarh in Rajasthan?
16. Tungbhadra multipurpose project is a joint venture of Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh.Tungabhadra is a tributary river of ___?
17. Sun is vertical at least once in a year at which among the following cities of India? (given is Latitudes Chennai: 13°5′2″N, Mumbai: 18°58′30″N, Nagpur: 21°04′N, Jaipur: 26°55′34″N)
Choose the correct option:
18. Which of the following states is/are not a part of Western Ghats?
19. From which of the following countries India does NOT import Uranium?
20. Which among the following was the first Indian product to have got Protected Geographic Indicator?