Indian Geography Questions (MCQs) for UPSC, State PCS and SSC Examinations
Indian Geography Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Quiz for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Indian Geography for competitive examinations.
11. How many states in India have a forest cover more than the 75% of their geographical lands area?
12. What is the name of a channel that separates the Andaman Islands from the Nicobar Islands in the Bay of Bengal?
13. Which among the following tribe has the largest population in India?
14. In which year , first Hydro-electric Power station in Asia was set up at Shivanasamudra Falls in Karnataka?
15. National Library of India is located at?
16. The National Rainfed Area Authority (NRAA) has been constituted to give focused attention to the problems of rainfed areas of the country. The NRAA is a / an ________?
National Research Centers (NRC) and their locations:
- NRC-Citrus : Nagpur
- NRC-Grapes : Kolhapur
- NRC-Banana : Trichy
- NRC- Litchi : Muzaffarpur
which among the above matches are correct?
Consider the following statements:
- The Coromandel Coastal plain is wider than the Malabar Coastal Plain
- Malabar Coast is home to tropical moist broadleaf forests while Coromandel Coast is home to dry evergreen forests.
Which among the above statements is/ are correct?
19. Which among the following is the main problem faced by the farmers of Phoenix dactylifera commonly known as Date Palm?
20. The controversial Sindol hydro-power project is located in which among the following states of India?
[contact-form-7 id="141158" title="Contact form 1"]