Gujarat GK Questions for GPSC Exams
- Firozabad (UP)
- Bhagalpur (Bihar)
- Jalandhar (Punjab )
- Sanganer (Rajasthan)
- Kachh (Gujarat )
Which among the following is the correct set of products for which the above places are famous?
1. Manikaran A. Himachal Pradesh
2. Bakreshwar B. Gujarat
3. Tuwa C. West Bengal
4. Unai D. Gujarat
- Gangetic Plain
The Shale Gas in India has been found to be in abundance in which among the above?
1. Gujarat is the leading cotton growing state in the country
2. Maharashtra has the largest area under the cotton cultivation
3. Cotton productivity has been highest in Karnataka
Which of the above statements is/are true?
- Lignite has higher moisture content in comparison to Bituminous coal
- Lignite is softer in comparison to Bituminous coal
- In India, Lignite is found in Tamil Nadu, Gujarat as well as Rajasthan
Which among the above statements is / are correct?
- Madhya Pradesh
Select the correct option from the codes given below: