Rajasthan GK Questions for RPSC (RAS) Examinations
Advertisement [contact-form-7 id="141158" title="Contact form 1"]
1. What fraction of Rajasthan’s total area is covered by Thar Desert?
2. The temple city of Osean in Rajasthan was established by which of the following Rajputs?
3. The Rajput confederacy had checked invasion of which of the following Arab invaders in Battle of Rajasthan?
4. The temple city of Osean in Rajasthan was established by which of the following Rajputs?
5. Mahant Chand Nath, who passed away recently, was the Member of Parliament (MP) from which Lok Sabha constituency of Rajasthan?
6. Which of the following has become the first Open Defecation Free (ODF) tribe district of Rajasthan?
7. Shahgarh Landscape, in Rajasthan is being considered for relocation / reintroduction of which among the following animals ?
8. The Rajasthan Government has tied up with which bank to promote and nurture startups in the state?
9. Consider the Following sentences.
- Madhya Pradesh has the largest number of cattle’s in India
- Uttar Pradesh has the largest number of Buffaloes in India
- Rajasthan has the largest number of sheep’s in India
Select the correct statements in the above given sentences.
10. The State Reorganization Act 1956 divided the country in 5 Zones. In which Zone Rajasthan was placed?