Environment, Ecology & Biodiversity MCQs
Environment, Ecology & Biodiversity Multiple choice questions for GK paper in SSC, NDA, CDS, UPSC, UPPSC and State PSC Examinations.
Advertisement [contact-form-7 id="141158" title="Contact form 1"]
1. The most potent greenhouse gas among the following is __?
2. In India, the Eastern swamp deer (Rucervus duvaucelii ranjitsinhi), is currently found only in ____?
3. The Satpura National Park (SNP) is located in which district of Madhya Pradesh?
4. To Catalyze a Transition to a Low Carbon World, Climate Neutral Network (CN Net) was launched in 2008 by which of the following ?
5. What is the another name of Earth Summit?
6. In which of the following areas, Clark R Bavin Awards are given?
7. Which among the following is a wildlife trade monitoring network?
8. Lion-tailed Macaque is found in which of the following regions?
9. Which among the following correctly defines Global 200?
10. The Hydrochlorofluorocarbons (HCFCs) are the compounds which have the following molecules:
Which among the above plays the most important role in Ozone depletion?