Environment, Ecology & Biodiversity MCQs
Environment, Ecology & Biodiversity Multiple choice questions for GK paper in SSC, NDA, CDS, UPSC, UPPSC and State PSC Examinations.
Advertisement [contact-form-7 id="141158" title="Contact form 1"]
1. Which of the following organ / tissue of human body is most sensitive to intake of lead?
2. Which of the following is NOT a correct match?
3. Which of the following is not a primary greenhouse gas found in earth’s atmosphere?
4. Which among the following verities of Fishes is insectivorous?
5. Lichens, which are capable of initiating ecological succession even on a bare rock, are actually a symbiotic association of __:
6. In which of the following ecosystems, the pyramid of biomass is ‘inverted’ in shape?
7. At which among the following places first governmental meeting on tiger conservation was held in 2009?
8. What is Malathion?
9. Which among the following correctly defines Global 200?
10. Which among the following is known as “Sairandhri Vanam”?