Environment, Ecology & Biodiversity MCQs
Environment, Ecology & Biodiversity Multiple choice questions for GK paper in SSC, NDA, CDS, UPSC, UPPSC and State PSC Examinations.
1. Which of the following organ / tissue of human body is most sensitive to intake of lead?
2. Since 2013, the Odisha government has banned the mechanized fishing within 20km of the state’s coast predominantly for the protection of which of the following fauna?
3. Which of the following animals are found in wild / natural habitat in India?
4. Namdhapa National Park is located in which of the following states?
5. Which of the following is a biodiversity hotspot in India?
6. Which of the following national parks is not a UNESCO World Heritage site?
7. Clouded Leopard National Park is located in which state?
8. Stockholm Convention is a global treaty associated with which of the following?
9. Umiam Lake, also known as Barapani Lake, is located in which state?
10. The Indravati National Park (INP) is located in which state?