Environment, Ecology & Biodiversity MCQs
Environment, Ecology & Biodiversity Multiple choice questions for GK paper in SSC, NDA, CDS, UPSC, UPPSC and State PSC Examinations.
1. Stockholm Convention is a global treaty associated with which of the following?
2. The Gangotri National Park (GNP) is located in which state?
3. The Phrumsengla National Park (PNP) is located in which country?
4. The Karlapat Wildlife Sanctuary (KWS) is located in which state?
5. The Samaspur Sanctuary is located in which state?
6. The Chail Wildlife Sanctuary (CWS) is located in which state?
7. Which among the following verities of Fishes is insectivorous?
8. In which of the following state Sunabeda sanctuary is located ?
9. What is the name of world’s first greenhouse-gas-monitoring satellite?
10. Who among the following chairs the National Board for Wildlife (NBWL) in India?