Environment, Ecology & Biodiversity MCQs
Environment, Ecology & Biodiversity Multiple choice questions for GK paper in SSC, NDA, CDS, UPSC, UPPSC and State PSC Examinations.
1. Which among the following is measured by Dobson unit ?
2. National Tiger Conservation Authority (NTCA) was constituted in:
3. Which among the following area in India has the largest number of endemic plant species?
4. With which of the following is related CITES in context with the global issues today?
5. “Narayan Sarovar Sanctuary” in Kutch, Gujarat is most famous for which of the following?
6. Which among the following is known as “Sairandhri Vanam”?
7. Consider the following statements: 1. Dirty Dozens have been listed by the Stockholm Convention on Persistent Organic Pollutants as causing adverse effects on humans and the ecosystem
2. Endosulphan is one of the Dirty Dozens Which among the above statements is / are correct
8. The Mahesh Rangrajan Committee has recommended the amendment of the Wild Life Protection Act for which among the following purposes?
9. The National Chambal (Gharial) Wildlife Sanctuary, which is one of the large eco-reserves of the country is co administered by which among the following states?
Consider the following:
- Community Reserves
- Eco Sensitive Zones
- Biosphere Reserves
Which among the above are fixed in India as procedures fixed in various acts related to Wildlife / Environment protection?
[contact-form-7 id="141158" title="Contact form 1"]