“Nauradehi Wildlife Sanctuary”, is located in which state:
Largest National park in North East India is located at?
In context with the Environment, the price charged to deliver municipal solid waste to a landfill, waste-to-energy facility, or recycling facility is known as ______?
Which among the following option is incorrect Location of India’s Biosphere Reserves?
Consider the following statements regarding India’s National Bird peacock:
- Wildlife Protection Act 1972 prohibits killing of Peacock
- Wildlife Protection Act 1972 allows domestic trade of Peacock feathers
- Wildlife Protection Act 1972 allows exports of Peacock feathers
Which among the above statements hold true?
Consider the following statements regarding the Refuse Derived Fuel (RDF)?
- It is mainly a pre-processing of the municipal solid waste to use it as a fuel in boilers or kilns
- The calorific value of RDF is approximately half of that of coal and depends upon the combustible content.
- The part content of RDF is marketable.
Which among the above statements hold correct?
India is one of the select mega biodiversity countries of the world. In this context, approximately what fraction of the recorded species of the world, India accounts for ….?
What is the current number of members of Group of Like-Minded Megadiverse Countries ?
Which among the following is India’s largest wildlife sanctuary?
With which of the following Montreal protocol is related to: