Environment & Biodiversity MCQs
1. Which among the following is the World’s largest Wetland System?
2. Which of the following Environmentalists first gave the concept of Biodiversity ‘hotspots’ ?
3. All species of ‘Lemur’ are endemic to which among the following places of the world?
4. Which among the following terms of utmost significance in the dynamics of resource management was coined in the ‘Brundtland Commission Report’?
5. With which of the following, the Agenda 21’ of Rio Summit, 1992 is related to?
6. Which among the following multilateral convention seeks to protect the human health and environment from Persistant Organic Pollutants (POPs)?
7. The ‘Montreaux Record’ is a register of:
8. Which among the following chronic lung disease commonly known as ‘black lung’ disease,leads to reduced life expectancy in coal-miners?
9. Which among the following awards institued by the Government of India for individuals or communities from rural areas that have shown extraordinary courage and dedication in protecting Wildlife?
10. Which among the following is key faunal species that is being conserved and monitored in ‘Dachigam National Park’ ?