Environment & Biodiversity MCQs
PDF compilation of Environment MCQs can be downloaded from this link.
21. Which of the following is not among the four coral reef regions of India identified by the Government for intensive conservation and management?
22. The highest per capita emitter of Carbon dioxide in the world is :
23. Identify the non Green-House Gas(GHG) from the following :
24. Which of the following statements is NOT true?
25. The word ‘ecology’ (Ökologie) was coined in 1866 by :
26. In an ecotone, the species which become abundant are called:
27. The Siberian Crane, an endangered migratory bird is a regular visitor of which of the following national park/bird sanctuaries:
28. The largest number of Tiger Reserves are located in :
29. The use of microorganism metabolism to remove pollutants such as oil spills in the water bodies is known as :
30. Earth Hour is organized by ___?