Medieval Indian History Questions (MCQs) for UPSC, SSC and States PCS Examinations
Multiple choice questions on Medieval Indian History for General Studies and GK preparation of SSC, NDA, CDS, UPSC, UPPSC and State PSC Examinations. These questions are part of GKToday’s 35000+ MCQs Bank Course in GKToday Android App
1. Who among the following was the Sultan at Delhi when the Vijayanagar empire was founded?
2. ‘Padshah-nama’ (Chronicle of the Emperor) written by Abdul Hamid Lahori, is the official visual history giving a detailed account of the reign of which of the following Mughal Emperor?
3. 1526 AD is significant in India’s History because of __
4. Who among the following led a campaign against Warangal in 1309?
5. The buildings in Fatehpur sikri are built by using mostly which of the following ?
6. That part of land granted by the sultan to military chiefs for maintenance of a given number of troopers called ?
7. Who among the following shifted the pillars from Topra and Meerut to New Delhi?
8. As recorded by Abul Fazl, Akbar, used to play which among the following music instruments?
9. Which legendary Sufi saint of Chishti order was popularly known as ‘Chirag-e-Dehlavi (Chirag of Delhi)’?
10. Who among the following was the religious guru of Shivaji?