Medieval Indian History Questions (MCQs) for UPSC, SSC and States PCS Examinations
Multiple choice questions on Medieval Indian History for General Studies and GK preparation of SSC, NDA, CDS, UPSC, UPPSC and State PSC Examinations.
1. Mohammad Ghori was first defeated by which of the following rulers?
2. The temple city of Osean in Rajasthan was established by which of the following Rajputs?
3. Who was the first ruler to issue Pure Arabic coin in India?
4. Which Mughal Ruler had higher number of Hindus as Mansabdars than Muslims under his administration?
5. Areas of which of the following current states did not come under control of Vijayanagar emperor Krishnadeva Raya?
6. The temple city of Osian, near Jodhpur was built by which among the following Rajput Kings?
7. Which Sultan had forbidden the Nobles to hold banquets & Festivities, and make marriage alliances without his permission?
8. “Amoghvarsha” belonged to which dynasty of kings?
9. Bronze image of Nataraja Shiva is ascribed to which among the following dynasties?
10. Which Mughal King sat on the throne with title of ” Padshah Gazi” ?