Medieval Indian History Questions (MCQs) for UPSC, SSC and States PCS Examinations
Multiple choice questions on Medieval Indian History for General Studies and GK preparation of SSC, NDA, CDS, UPSC, UPPSC and State PSC Examinations.
Advertisement [contact-form-7 id="141158" title="Contact form 1"]
1. Emperor Akbar conferred the title of Jagatguru upon which among the following Jaina Philosophers?
2. Which one of the following pairs is not correctly matched?
3. Which of the following Rajput rulers is known to have donated for the reconstruction of a mosque?
4. Which of the following battles is subject matter of Alha Khand, a 12th Century epic poetic work in Hindi?
5. Which among the following was the real name of Mughal Emperor Muhammad Shah ?
6. Who among the following was appointed as the supreme authority in justice during the era of Mughal Emperors ?
7. Who among the following Kings of Rajasthan was a victim of Patricide?
8. The year 1576, is famous for which among the following battles?
9. “Amoghvarsha” belonged to which dynasty of kings?
10. After the death of Aurangzeb , which of the following Mughals abolished jazia tax for the first time?