Medieval Indian History Questions (MCQs) for UPSC, SSC and States PCS Examinations
Multiple choice questions on Medieval Indian History for General Studies and GK preparation of SSC, NDA, CDS, UPSC, UPPSC and State PSC Examinations.
1. Which among the following was the work of Sultan Feroz Shah Tughlaq?
2. The Sayyid dynasty of the Delhi Sultanate is called so because__?
3. Who among the following was the contemporary leader of Chengiz Khan ?
4. Who rebuilt the Somnath temple in 815 AD after it was destroyed by Arab Invaders in 725 AD?
5. Which of the following term is used for writes of Charyapadas?
6. Who among the following was appointed as the supreme authority in justice during the era of Mughal Emperors ?
7. “Silver Tanka” and “Copper Jital” coins were introduced by:
8. Which of the following rulers died in the Kalinjar Fort situated in the Bundelkhand region of central India?
9. Who among the following is said to be the pioneer of guerilla warfare in the Deccan region?
10. The ryotwari system which was instituted in some parts of British India, was one of the two main systems used to collect revenues from the cultivators of agricultural land. It was originally introduced by________?