Indian History - Medieval MCQs
1. Ahmad Shah Abdali invaded India for the first time during the reign of which among the following Mughal Emperors?
2. The exhaustive codification of Islamic laws in the name of ‘Fatwa-i-Alamgiri’ was done at the behest of which among the following rulers of Medieval India?
3. Who among the following was the religious guru of Shivaji?
4. Octagonal’ shape of mausoleums is the distinctive feature of which of the following dynasties of Medieval India?
5. Which among the following foreign travellers is not correctly paired with their respective period of visit in India?
6. Silapaddikaram’ and ‘Manimekalai’ are the immortal epic works belonging to which of the following period?
7. The silver coin which was introduced by Sher Shah and continued by the Mughals was :
8. The rulers of Bahmani kingdom encouraged the development of art and architecture in the form of cities, buildings, mosques and fortresses. The incorrect statement in this context is:
9. Which legendary Sufi saint of Chishti order was popularly known as ‘Chirag-e-Dehlavi (Chirag of Delhi)’?
10. In the light of events which occurred during the reign of Shahjahan, select the statement which is NOT correct: