Medieval Indian History Questions (MCQs) for UPSC, SSC and States PCS Examinations
Multiple choice questions on Medieval Indian History for General Studies and GK preparation of SSC, NDA, CDS, UPSC, UPPSC and State PSC Examinations.
1. The death of Mughal Emperor Aurangzeb occurred at which among the following places?
2. Who among the following was the Sultan at Delhi when the Vijayanagar empire was founded?
3. Which among the following office was held by the superintendent of port under the Mughals ?
4. The Mahzarnama was promulgated by Emperor Akbar in__?
5. Who was the first ruler to issue Pure Arabic coin in India?
6. Which of the following Sena rulers introduced Kulinism in Bengal?
7. Who among the following is associated with translation of Rajatarangini in Persian?
8. Areas of which of the following current states did not come under control of Vijayanagar emperor Krishnadeva Raya?
9. Which among the following Sikh Gurus introduced the Gurmukhi Script?
10. Who among the following was the first to adopt the new religion propounded by Akbar called Din-i-Ilahi?