Medieval Indian History
Multiple choice questions on Medieval Indian History for General Studies and GK preparation of SSC, NDA, CDS, UPSC, UPPSC and State PSC Examinations.
1. From the times of which among the following Chola rulers, the Gangaikondacholapuram became the capital of the Chola empire?
2. During the invasion of Mohammed Bin Kasim, many Hindus in Sindh were forcibly converted to Islam. They were recoverted to Hinduism by the authority of __?
3. Who rebuilt the Somnath temple in 815 AD after it was destroyed by Arab Invaders in 725 AD?
4. Which of the following battles is subject matter of Alha Khand, a 12th Century epic poetic work in Hindi?
5. Which of the following term is used for writes of Charyapadas?
6. Which of the following rulers of Delhi Sultanate abolished the Iqtas?
7. Who among the following was the founder of Bijapur state ?
8. Which of the following rulers of India issued Mahzarnama to take all the religious matters into his own hands ?
9. Who was Sultan of Delhi Sultanate when Timur invaded India in 1398?
10. Which of the following rulers earned the title of Purvapaschima Samudradhishavara?