Medieval Indian History
Multiple choice questions on Medieval Indian History for General Studies and GK preparation of SSC, NDA, CDS, UPSC, UPPSC and State PSC Examinations.
1. The death of Mughal Emperor Aurangzeb occurred at which among the following places?
2. Which among the following rulers of the Chola Empire conquered the Maldives during his regime ?
3. Who among the following defeated Muhammad Ghori near Mount Abu?
4. From the times of which among the following Chola rulers, the Gangaikondacholapuram became the capital of the Chola empire?
5. Which of the following Rajput rulers is known to have donated for the reconstruction of a mosque?
6. The lowest in rank in the Maratha infantry was of__?
7. The Mahzarnama was promulgated by Emperor Akbar in__?
8. The irrigation tax was charged on the farmers for the first time by which among the following Sultans?
9. Who among the following Sultans of Delhi assumed the title Sikandar-i-Sani?
10. The Sayyid dynasty of the Delhi Sultanate is called so because__?