Medieval Indian History Questions (MCQs) for UPSC, SSC and States PCS Examinations
Multiple choice questions on Medieval Indian History for General Studies and GK preparation of SSC, NDA, CDS, UPSC, UPPSC and State PSC Examinations.
1. Which among the following rulers of the Chola Empire conquered the Maldives during his regime ?
2. Which among the following was the single biggest item of import to the Vijayanagar empire?
3. Which of the following rulers of Delhi Sultanate faced maximum number of Mongol Attacks?
4. Chachnama is the oldest chronicle of which of the following regions?
5. Which of the following battles is subject matter of Alha Khand, a 12th Century epic poetic work in Hindi?
6. Which of the following statements is incorrect about the Lingayatism?
7. The Vijay Stambh of Chittorgarh was built to commemorate the victory of Rana Kumbha in which among the following battles?
8. The most important reason for collection of “Chauth” and “Sardeshmukhi” by Marathas was __?
9. Muhammad bin Qasim, who was the first Muslim to have successfully invaded Sindh in 712 AD was commander of which caliphate?
10. Who among the following poets used to write the Urdu Ghazals with the pen name “Asad”?