Medieval Indian History Questions (MCQs) for UPSC, SSC and States PCS Examinations
Multiple choice questions on Medieval Indian History for General Studies and GK preparation of SSC, NDA, CDS, UPSC, UPPSC and State PSC Examinations.
1. Mohammad Ghori was first defeated by which of the following rulers?
2. Who among the following Sultans of Delhi assumed the title Sikandar-i-Sani?
3. The temple city of Osean in Rajasthan was established by which of the following Rajputs?
4. Which of the following battles is subject matter of Alha Khand, a 12th Century epic poetic work in Hindi?
5. The temple city of Osean in Rajasthan was established by which of the following Rajputs?
6. Who among the following was the founder of Bijapur state ?
7. Which among the following terms was used for the Royal cavalry of the Maratha Army System?
8. Who among the following was the contemporary leader of Chengiz Khan ?
9. The ambassador of Emperor James I, who reached in the court of Jahangir in 1615 was __:
10. Ruqaiya Sultan Begum was the wife of which Mughal Ruler?