Medieval Indian History Questions (MCQs) for UPSC, SSC and States PCS Examinations
Multiple choice questions on Medieval Indian History for General Studies and GK preparation of SSC, NDA, CDS, UPSC, UPPSC and State PSC Examinations.
11. The year 1576, is famous for which among the following battles?
12. In which among the following battles, artillery was used for the first time?
13. “Sur Sagar “, a treatise on music was written during the reign of which of the following Mughal emperors?
14. Babur, the founder of the mighty Mughal Empire traced his lineage from :
15. Who was the first Indian Ruler who could bring Kabul and Kandhar under Indian Empire only after Kushanas?
16. Lord Jagannath is related to which of the following place?
17. Who among the following died in consequence of falling from his horse playing chaugan?
18. Hindi poet Jagannath Pandit Raj was the most favorite poet of which of the following Emperors?
19. Which among the following was a reason of eruption of Faraizi Movement?
20. Which among the following statement is INCORRECT?