Medieval Indian History
Multiple choice questions on Medieval Indian History for General Studies and GK preparation of SSC, NDA, CDS, UPSC, UPPSC and State PSC Examinations.
11. The temple city of Osean in Rajasthan was established by which of the following Rajputs?
12. Which of the following battles is subject matter of Alha Khand, a 12th Century epic poetic work in Hindi?
13. Which of the following term is used for writes of Charyapadas?
14. Which of the following Sena rulers introduced Kulinism in Bengal?
15. Who was the first ruler to issue Pure Arabic coin in India?
16. Kamal-ud-Din Abd-ur-Razzaq ibn Ishaq Samarqandi, a Persian Islamic Scholar, visited which Indian city during early 1440s?
17. Areas of which of the following current states did not come under control of Vijayanagar emperor Krishnadeva Raya?
18. Which among the following two cities were joined by “Sadak-i-Azam” or the precursor of the Grand Trunk Road built by Shershah Suri?
19. Which of the following Mughal Emperor’s is also known to be a very good player of Veena?
20. Which among the following building built by Shah Jahan at Agra is similar in pattern of the Saint Basil’s Cathedral in Moscow?