Medieval Indian History
31. After the death of Aurangzeb , which of the following Mughals abolished jazia tax for the first time?
32. Who among the following are known as King Makers in Indian History?
33. During the reign of Devaraya II which of the following famous temples were built in Vijaynagar empire?
34. which among the following Muslim writers has written the famous Hindi work “Padmavat”?
35. In which of the following years, Akbar had centralized the control and functioning of various mints?
36. Who among the following was the founder of Gahadvala Dynasty?
37. Mahzarnama was declared by ____?
38. Hamim Humam who was the chief of Royal School (Pathshala) adorned the court of which Mughal Emperor?
39. Ustad Isa is related to the design and architecture of which of the following Buildings in Mughal Era?
40. “Sur Sagar “, a treatise on music was written during the reign of which of the following Mughal emperors?