Medieval Indian History
Multiple choice questions on Medieval Indian History for General Studies and GK preparation of SSC, NDA, CDS, UPSC, UPPSC and State PSC Examinations.
31. Which among the following two cities were joined by “Sadak-i-Azam” or the precursor of the Grand Trunk Road built by Shershah Suri?
32. Which among the following was the Capital of Bahamani Sultanate?
33. The temples of Halebid and Belur were built by which among the following dynasties?
34. Who among the following were the last belligerents against whom Mohammad Ghori had led a campaign?
35. Which of the following Mughal Emperors was known as Firdaus Manzil?
36. Abdul Qadir Badauani”, Naqib Khan & Shaikh Sultan of Thaneshwar were the scholars in which among the following mughal emperors’ court ?
37. “Hasan Nizami ” and “Fakh-e-Mudabbir were the court poets of which ruler of Mamluk Sultanate?
38. Which Mughal King sat on the throne with title of ” Padshah Gazi” ?
39. Who among the following was the first to adopt the new religion propounded by Akbar called Din-i-Ilahi?
40. After the death of Aurangzeb , which of the following Mughals abolished jazia tax for the first time?