Medieval Indian History MCQs
31. Which of the following rulers built the Gujri Mahal in Hissar , Haryana?
32. In context with the Ashta Pradhan, that helped with the administration of the Maratha empire of Shivaji, who among the following was in charge of General Administration?
33. Which among the following dynasties gave rise to a worship of Satya Pir, a common God which was very much equivalent to Satyanarayan among Hindus?
34. Which among the following was prevalent in the Indian Society before the Muslim conquest?
35. The early Muslim invaders (Ghori, Slaves, Khalji, Tughlaq, Sayyid & Lodi) were not able to establish a stable and efficient government in India. This was because :
- They had very limited resources at their disposal
- They could not establish cooperation with Hindus
- None of these could focus on establishing a firm rule
- Hindu Rulers were strong enough to keep them unstable.
Which among the above statements hold correct?
36. Which of the following Mughal Emperors shifted his imperial court and residence from Agra to Sikri, later renamed as Fatehpur Sikri?
37. In which year Akbar’s reign ended?
38. Who among the following introduced Kabuliyat and Patta?
39. For which of the following purpose, Alauddin Khilji created “Diwan-i-Riyasat”?
40. Which of the following Sultans is known to have laid the foundation of Agra City?