Medieval Indian History
Multiple choice questions on Medieval Indian History for General Studies and GK preparation of SSC, NDA, CDS, UPSC, UPPSC and State PSC Examinations.
41. Vikrampura and Vijaypuri were two capitals of which among the following Sen kings?
42. Who among the following was the founder of Gahadvala Dynasty?
43. Which among the following dynasty is known to have constructed the temples at Khajuraho?
44. ‘Padshah-nama’ (Chronicle of the Emperor) written by Abdul Hamid Lahori, is the official visual history giving a detailed account of the reign of which of the following Mughal Emperor?
45. Which Mughal Emperor had put a ban on killing of animals in certain days?
46. “Sur Sagar “, a treatise on music was written during the reign of which of the following Mughal emperors?
47. Babur, the founder of the mighty Mughal Empire traced his lineage from :
48. In whose times the Mughal Empire reached its territorial climax ?
49. Akbar had adopted the ‘Ray’ System of revenue assessment which he had abolished later on as part of his land revenue reforms. Who among the following had introduced the ray system ?
50. Faujdar and Amalguzar were the chief officials of the ‘Sarkars’ (administrative divisions) in Mughal Period. Amalguzar was related to which of the following operations?