Medieval Indian History
41. Shershah Suri introduced the coins made of _____?
42. Which among the following place is the birth place of Humayun?
43. Krishna I , who was a king of Rashtrakuta dynasty is related to which of the following ?
44. Who built the tomb of itmad ud daula?
45. 1526 AD is significant in India’s History because of __
46. Dwarasamudra was the capital of which of the following dynasties?
47. “He can be attributed for the firm establishment of Mughal rule in India in the later part of 16th century”. Who was he?
48. The buildings in Fatehpur sikri are built by using mostly which of the following ?
49. Kalachuri Empire is related to which of the following modern area?
50. The city of Azimabad , which was abandoned since 7th century AD was revived by Shershah Suri and thus he founded the modern ________?