Medieval Indian History Questions (MCQs) for UPSC, SSC and States PCS Examinations
Multiple choice questions on Medieval Indian History for General Studies and GK preparation of SSC, NDA, CDS, UPSC, UPPSC and State PSC Examinations.
Muhammad-bin-Qasim called which of the following as ‘The City of Gold’?
42. Mahmud of Ghazni led a raid against the Muslim state of Multan in which of the following years?
43. Which of the following poets completed his epic Shah Namah at the court of Mahmud?
44. The Slave dynasty was also called as?
45. Which of the following organised turkan-i-chahalgani or the forty?
46. Which of the following military general of Alauddin led the Khalji dynasty invasions to South India?
47. Qutub-ud-din Mubarak ruled during which of the following periods?
48. Which of the following was the first Sultan of Delhi who ordered for the measurement of land?
49. Which of the following kings transferred his capital from Delhi to Devagiri?
50. Which of the following sultan led a campaign against Jajnagar?