Medieval Indian History Questions (MCQs) for UPSC, SSC and States PCS Examinations
Multiple choice questions on Medieval Indian History for General Studies and GK preparation of SSC, NDA, CDS, UPSC, UPPSC and State PSC Examinations. These questions are part of GKToday’s 35000+ MCQs Bank Course in GKToday Android App
41. What was the title given to Sultan Alp Khan?
42. Which of the following was capital of the Hindu Shahi dynasty of Afghanistan during early medieval India?
43. The Muslim adventurer who destroyed the Nalanda University was _____:
44. Sriperumbudur is the birthplace of _____:
45. Which of the following monuments is the oldest?
46. Akbar’s tomb is located at which of the following places?
47. Bahadur Shah (First) was born in the year ____:
48. The Persian translation of “Mahabharata” done in Mughal period is known by which name?
49. What was the northwestern border of the Mughal Empire during the reign of Akbar?
50. For the first time in Gujarat, who implemented Jizya tax?