Medieval Indian History
Multiple choice questions on Medieval Indian History for General Studies and GK preparation of SSC, NDA, CDS, UPSC, UPPSC and State PSC Examinations.
41. Who among the following was the first to adopt the new religion propounded by Akbar called Din-i-Ilahi?
42. Who among the following laid the foundation of Shalimar & Nishaat Garden in Kashmir?
43. Who among the following composed Ananga?
44. Which among the following travelers has recorded his experiences in “Kitab-i-Rehla” ?
45. Who among the following was the first ruler of sen dynasty?
46. Vikrampura and Vijaypuri were two capitals of which among the following Sen kings?
47. One of the cited reasons of the expedition of Muhammad Bin Qasim on Sindh was to punish the Bawarij of Sindh. Who were these people?
48. Who among the following was the writer of Tarikh-i-Firozshahi?
49. Who among the following are considered to be the first owners of Koh-i-noor diamond?
50. Mahzarnama was declared by ____?