Awards, Honours & Persons in News Current Affairs MCQs
This category comprises 50 random questions from the total 506 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in Awards, Honours & Persons in News Current Affairs category published in gktoday from 1 January, 2019 till September 26, 2020.
1. Who will launch the “Earthshot Prize” to motivate new solution to tackle climate crisis?
2. Who is the author of the book titled ‘Asha and the Spirit Bird’, which recently won the UK children’s book award?
3. Sunanda Patnaik, who passed away recently, was a veteran personality in which field?
4. What is the name of the national award, that is given to a person for meritorious act of human nature in saving the life of a person?
5. Who is the 18-year-old artist, who won four prizes at the Grammy awards 2020?
6. The birth anniversary of which Indian freedom fighter was celebrated on January 28, who was also called as ‘Punjab Kesari’?
7. Wendell Rodricks, who passed away recently, was associated with which field?
8. The late External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj was born in which city, where she was elected as MLA twice?
9. Shiv Chhatrapati Award of the Maharashtra government honours the personalities belonging to which field?
10. Who is the first Indian-American to become the Chief Judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the DC Circuit?