Awards, Honours & Persons in News Current Affairs MCQs
This category comprises 50 random questions from the total 424 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in Awards, Honours & Persons in News Current Affairs category published in gktoday from 1 January, 2019 till August 11, 2020.
1. Miss Teen International 2019 was conferred to an individual from which of the following countries?
2. Man Mohan Sood, who passed away recently, belonged to which field?
3. Which Indian theatre artist is to be conferred the prestigious French honour, Knight of the Order of Arts and Letters?
4. Which Indian was presented the ‘Ayurveda Ratan’ award at the All-Party Parliament Group on Traditional Medicines, at the European Parliament in Brussels?
5. Which famous writer was recently selected for the Mystic Kalinga Literary Award (Indian and Global Languages)?
6. Who is the author of “Gandhi’s Hinduism: The Struggle Against Jinnah’s Islam”?
7. Pinelopi Koujianou Goldberg, who recently submitted her resignation, was associated with which global organisation?
8. Jiri Vesely, who clinched the Tata Open Maharashtra 2020, belongs to which country?
9. Amit Panghal, who was seen in news recently, is a famous personality associated with which sports?
10. Rajiv Bansal has been appointed as chairman and managing director of which Indian airline?