Awards, Honours & Persons in News Current Affairs MCQs
This category comprises 50 random questions from the total 356 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in Awards, Honours & Persons in News Current Affairs category published in gktoday from 1 January, 2019 till July 7, 2020.
1. Who was recently reappointed as the Chairman of Railway Board?
2. Who was recently re-appointed as the Deputy Election Commissioner of India for the term of one year?
3. Eminent filmmaker and director Manmohan Mohapatra, who recently passed away, was from which state?
4. The highest civilian award in the field of contribution to the unity and integrity of India is named after which Indian leader?
5. Who was recently conferred with the prestigious ICSI Lifetime Achievement Award for 2020 by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India?
6. Sunanda Patnaik, who passed away recently, was a veteran personality in which field?
7. How many personalities were selected for the ‘Padma Bhushan’ award, on the republic day 2020?
8. The tableau of which state has won the Best Tableaux awards for Republic Day Parade, 2020?
9. What was Tushar Kanjilal, the famous personality who passed away recently in Kolkata?
10. What is the name of the Maharashtra-based social activist and founder of ‘Nari Samata Manch’ centre for gender equality, who passed away recently?