Awards, Honours & Persons in News Current Affairs MCQs
This category comprises 50 random questions from the total 300 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in Awards, Honours & Persons in News Current Affairs category published in gktoday from 1 January, 2019 till May 30, 2020.
1. Which famous actor won the ‘Best Actor in a Motion Picture – Drama’ award in the Golden Globe awards 2020?
2. T.N. Chaturvedi, who passed away recently was the Governor of which state?
3. The Union External Affairs Minister recently launched a book titled ‘PAX SINICA: Implications for the Indian Dawn’. Who is the author of the book?
4. Who has been recently chosen for “Muppavarapu Venkaiah Naidu National Award for Excellence”?
5. Kaifi Azmi, whose 101st birth anniversary was recently observed, was a famous personality in which field?
6. Who is the author of the book, ‘The Winning Sixer’, which was released recently?
7. Name the female actor who won the ‘Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a motion picture’ award in the Screen Actors Guild Awards?
8. Sunanda Patnaik, who passed away recently, was a veteran personality in which field?
9. Retired IAS Officer Yudvir Singh Malik has been recently appointed as the Chairman and Managing director (CMD) of which crisis-hit firm?
10. Which Indian-American has been appointed as the new Chairman of the tech company- International Business Machines Corporation (IBM)?