Awards, Honours & Persons in News Current Affairs MCQs
This category comprises 50 random questions from the total 767 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in Awards, Honours & Persons in News Current Affairs category published in gktoday from 1 January, 2019 till April 11, 2021.
1. Who has recently been appointed as the fourth Deputy Governor of the Reserve Bank of India?
2. The ‘National Highway Excellence Awards’, which was recently presented by the Union Road, Transport and Highway Minister, was instituted in which year?
3. Who was recently appointed as the new Managing Director of the State Bank of India (SBI)?
4. Retired IAS Officer Yudvir Singh Malik has been recently appointed as the Chairman and Managing director (CMD) of which crisis-hit firm?
5. How many personalities were selected for the ‘Padma Bhushan’ award, on the republic day 2020?
6. Which Indian theatre artist is to be conferred the prestigious French honour, Knight of the Order of Arts and Letters?
7. What is the profession of Christina Koch, who recently created a world record?
8. Pinelopi Koujianou Goldberg, who recently submitted her resignation, was associated with which global organisation?
9. Ahmer Khan, who has recently won the ‘Agence France-Presse Kate Webb Prize’, is associated with which field?
10. Which is the only Indian company to feature in the Fortune’s ‘Top-20 Big Companies to Work For’ list in 2020?