Awards, Honours & Persons in News Current Affairs MCQs
This category comprises 50 random questions from the total 713 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in Awards, Honours & Persons in News Current Affairs category published in gktoday from 1 January, 2019 till March 3, 2021.
41. Diego Maradona, who passed recently away, was a legendary footballer of which country?
42. Mamit district, which topped the Niti Aayog’s October rankings of aspirational districts, is in which state?
43. The youngest Mayor of the country was sworn in in which Indian state?
44. Who has been nominated to the board of the Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunisation (GAVI) from India?
45. Which Indian Economist has been chosen to be a part of UN high-level advisory board on socio-economic challenges in post-COVID-19 world?
46. Which word is selected as the Oxford Hindi word of 2020?
47. India is set to celebrate the centenary birth year of which legendary vocalist?
48. As per a recent report, start-ups founded in which Indian city is more than in San Francisco, in the past five years?
49. Who has been awarded with the Sanctuary Nature Foundation’s “Sanctuary Lifetime Service Award 2020”?
50. Narayanasamy, who recently resigned, was the Chief Minister of which state/Union territory?