Awards, Honours & Persons in News Current Affairs MCQs
This category comprises 50 random questions from the total 541 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in Awards, Honours & Persons in News Current Affairs category published in gktoday from 1 January, 2019 till October 22, 2020.
41. Shirley Ann Grau, who recently passed away, was associated with which field?
42. Who has been selected as the new Chairperson of Steel Authority of India Ltd (SAIL)?
43. Which country has emerged as a leader in terms of number of organic farmers?
44. Which former Finance Secretary has assumed charge as the new Election Commissioner (EC) of India?
45. Who has appointed as the new President of the Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers (SIAM)?
46. Which Indian Movie has won the “Best Screen Play” award at the Venice Film Festival 2020?
47. What is the name of the renowned scholar of art history, architecture and Indian classical dance, who has recently passed away?
48. Syeda Anwara Taimur, who recently passed away, was the only woman Chief Minister of which state?
49. Which Indian bureaucrat has been appointed as India’s next ambassador to Cambodia?
50. The 2020 Nobel Prize in Chemistry has been awarded to two Scientists for which field of Chemistry?