Awards, Honours & Persons in News Current Affairs MCQs
This category comprises 50 random questions from the total 842 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in Awards, Honours & Persons in News Current Affairs category published in gktoday from 1 January, 2019 till June 12, 2021.
41. Who has been appointed as the Chairman of the Stop TB Partnership Board?
42. Which Ministry has presented the AICTE Lilavati Awards 2020?
43. Who has been appointed as the Chief Election Commissioner?
44. Who has been appointed as the Chairperson of NASSCOM?
45. Satyajit ray, the legendary film maker and author, was from which state?
46. Who was Manas Bihari Verma?
47. Andrea Meza, who was crowned Miss Universe, was from which country?
48. Who is the first India descent player to win the Mixed Martial Artist (MMA) world championship?
49. Tsang Yin-hung, who became the world’s fastest woman to scale the Mount Everest, belongs to which country?
50. Abdulla Shahid, President-elect of the 76th session of the UN General Assembly, is from which country?