Awards, Honours & Persons in News Current Affairs MCQs
This category comprises 50 random questions from the total 352 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in Awards, Honours & Persons in News Current Affairs category published in gktoday from 1 January, 2019 till July 4, 2020.
41. Ajit Jogi, who recently passed away, was the first Chief Minister of which state?
42. Bobby Morrow, who recently passed away, was associated with which field?
43. Who is the only Indian to be ranked in the Forbes 2020 list of World’s Highest-Paid Celebrities?
44. Which Indian-American has won the prestigious World Food Prize 2020?
45. Gulzar Dehlvi, who recently passed away, was associated with which profession?
46. Who has been elected as the President of 75th United Nations General Assembly?
47. Which company is ranked first in the list of India’s Best Companies to Work for – 2020 by the Great Place to Work Institute?
48. Milton Glaser, who recently passed away, was associated with which field?
49. Which Indian author has won the 2020 Commonwealth Short Story Prize?
50. Who has been appointed as the next Permanent Representative of India to the United Nations?