Awards, Honours & Persons in News Current Affairs MCQs
This category comprises 50 random questions from the total 541 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in Awards, Honours & Persons in News Current Affairs category published in gktoday from 1 January, 2019 till October 22, 2020.
21. ‘Women Transforming India Awards (WTI)’ is instituted by which organisation?
22. Which Bollywood celebrity has been appointed as the first ever brand ambassador of IDFC FIRST Bank?
23. Google has appointed which technical expert as the Managing Director of Google Cloud in India?
24. Who is the head of the high-level committee of medical experts constituted by the Government of India for prevention & control of COVID-19?
25. The Birth Anniversary of one of the founders of Congress Socialist Party was recently observed on March 23. What is the name of the leader?
26. Arjun Dev, who recently passed away, was associated with which profession?
27. Gita Ramjee, an Indian-origin South African who recently passed away after contracting coronavirus, was associated with which profession?
28. Indian-American Brahm Kanchibotla, who recently passed away after affected by Covid-19 in the United States, was associated with which profession?
29. Which Indian journalist has been selected as a recipient of the Freedom of Speech Award presented by Deutsche Welle?
30. Dar Yasin, Mukhtar Khan and Channi Anand, the photographers at Associated Press (AP) were recently in news for receiving which award?