Awards, Honours & Persons in News Current Affairs MCQs
This category comprises 50 random questions from the total 352 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in Awards, Honours & Persons in News Current Affairs category published in gktoday from 1 January, 2019 till July 4, 2020.
21. Daren Tang of Singapore has been nominated as the new Director General of which global organisation?
22. Rajesh Chaplot, who received the highest Civilian Award (Golden Jubilee Medal-Civilians) of Uganda, is associated with which field?
23. Which famous personality has stepped down from the boards he serves, to enter into full-time philanthropy?
24. Union Defence Minister Rajnath Singh launched a book titled ‘Invincible’, based on which Former Union Defence Minister?
25. Who is the author of the recently released book titled “My Encounters in Parliament”?
26. Air India CMD Ashwani Lohani has been appointed as the Chairman of Tourism Development Corporation of which state?
27. Who is the head of the high-level committee of medical experts constituted by the Government of India for prevention & control of COVID-19?
28. Which Indian author won the 2020 PEN/Hemingway Award of PEN America?
29. Arjun Dev, who recently passed away, was associated with which profession?
30. Gita Ramjee, an Indian-origin South African who recently passed away after contracting coronavirus, was associated with which profession?