World Geography MCQs
World Geography Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Quiz for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Physical Geography and World Geography for competitive examinations.
1. The Buran wind blows across:
2. Dasht-e Margo, also known as “Desert of Death”, is located in which country?
3. Systematic approach is one of the major approach to study geography. The systematic approach was introduced by:
4. Which of the following is not an example of systematic approach of geography?
5. Who is the author of the book Principa?
6. What is the index of refraction for perfect vacuum?
7. Which of the following planet is an example of Jovian planet?
8. Petrology is the study of
9. Which of the following forms outermost solid part of the earth?
10. Which among the following is correct about Sirocco?