World Geography Questions (MCQs) for UPSC, State PCS and SSC Examinations
World Geography Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Quiz for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Physical Geography and World Geography for competitive examinations.
1. Lake Winnipeg is located in which of the following countries?
2. Which of the following mountain ranges is not present in Europe?
3. Which of the following countries does not share its border with Black Sea?
4. Kalimantan is the part of which among the following countries?
5. At which among the following places, the aeration zone is located in Earth’s Lithosphere?
6. Where on the earth is located the Sirohi Point?
7. Which among the following is NOT taken into account while choosing an orbit of the Satellite?
8. Which ocean is called “Herring Pond”?
9. Which among the following country is inside the European Union but Outside the Eurozone?
10. Which among the following seas is known for highest salinity?