World Geography Questions (MCQs) for UPSC, State PCS and SSC Examinations
World Geography Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Quiz for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Physical Geography and World Geography for competitive examinations.
1. Lake Titicaca, a large deep lake in South America, is located on the border of which two countries?
2. Which of the following regions can be safely called the belt of Doldrums?
3. Which of the following pertains to “study of Landforms” ?
4. Who among the following published Geographike hyphegesis or “Guide to Geography” in 2nd Century A.D?
5. Pedology is the study of:
6. Theory of special relativity was developed by:
7. Which of the following is the major element in earth crust?
8. Which among the following straits connects the Mediterranean Sea with Atlantic Ocean?
9. What is the amount in percentage of total mass , which Sun comprises of the solar system?
10. On Summer Solstice, Sun’s rays fall perpendicular on which among the following circles?