World Geography Questions (MCQs) for UPSC, State PCS and SSC Examinations
World Geography Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Quiz for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Physical Geography and World Geography for competitive examinations.
Advertisement [contact-form-7 id="141158" title="Contact form 1"]
1. Which of the following is not a land locked country of Europe?
2. Who coined the term “geography” for the first time?
3. What is the radius of earth?
4. Kalimantan is the part of which among the following countries?
5. In which among the following states of United States, “Death Valley” is located?
6. Kakrapar Atomic Power Station (KAPS-1) is located in which among the following states?
7. Suez Canal joins Mediterranean Sea with which among the following seas?
8. Calorie of Energy is equal to _________?
9. G-77 is a group of _________?
10. Which among the following soil is rich in minerals?