World Geography Questions (MCQs) for UPSC, State PCS and SSC Examinations
World Geography Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Quiz for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Physical Geography and World Geography for competitive examinations.
Advertisement [contact-form-7 id="141158" title="Contact form 1"]
1. Which of the following two countries currently occupy / control the Golan heights?
2. Who among the following published Geographike hyphegesis or “Guide to Geography” in 2nd Century A.D?
3. Which mountains separate Asia from Europe in west?
4. Which among the following is the major cause of nutation in Earth’s axis?
5. Who among the following is associated with the discovery of rings of Saturn?
6. The Ganga-Brahmaputra river delta in India and Bangladesh which is one of the most fertile regions in the world is a____________?
7. The Eternal City is a nick name of which city?
8. Which of the following is NOT a closed sea?
9. Which of the following are hunting nomads?
10. Most part of the Cosmic rays that impinge on earth’s atmosphere are __?