World Geography MCQs
World Geography Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Quiz for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Physical Geography and World Geography for competitive examinations.
1. Which of the following rivers carries maximum quantity of water into the sea?
2. Lake Titicaca, a large deep lake in South America, is located on the border of which two countries?
3. Which of the following mountain ranges is not present in Europe?
4. Which of the following canals is considered to be an important link between the developed countries and the developing countries?
5. Which of the following countries is not a part of Melanesia region in the pacific ocean?
6. Which of the following refers to the study of interface between physical geography and human geography?
7. Who among the following published Geographike hyphegesis or “Guide to Geography” in 2nd Century A.D?
8. Which of the following is studied under Physical geography?
9. Who is the author of the book Principa?
10. Who among the following formulated Nebular theory?