World Geography Questions (MCQs) for UPSC, State PCS and SSC Examinations
World Geography Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Quiz for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Physical Geography and World Geography for competitive examinations.
1. In context with Science and Technology development of China, what is Tianwen 1?
2. The grasslands called “Pampas” are found in which among the following regions?
3. Which volcano is called the “light pillar of Mediterranean sea”?
4. Zebrafish, which has been genetically modified in Glofish to be sold as a pet is native to which among the following countries?
5. Rhodesia is the old name of ?
6. In which of the following River Jordan drains?
7. Flemish are the tribal inhabitants of which of the following countries?
8. The part of Earth’s lithosphere that surfaces in the ocean basins is called ?
9. Leap second is always ____ ?
10. State Peace and Development Council is the official name of the governing regime in which of the following countries?