World Geography MCQs
World Geography Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Quiz for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Physical Geography and World Geography for competitive examinations.
1. Which of the following rivers carries maximum quantity of water into the sea?
2. Which of the following was the first planet to have its motions plotted across the sky during the second millennium BC?
3. Which of the following statements is incorrect about the Planet Mars?
4. Myanmar does not share its international boundary with__?
5. Which of the following disciplines attempts spatial synthesis?
6. Who is the author of the book Principa?
7. Expanding Universe hypothesis is also known as:
8. Next to sun, which is the nearest star of the earth?
9. Approximately what is the age of the earth?
10. Which of the following is an example of direct source to study interior of the earth?