World Geography Questions (MCQs) for UPSC, State PCS and SSC Examinations
World Geography Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Quiz for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Physical Geography and World Geography for competitive examinations.
1. Which of the following canals is considered to be an important link between the developed countries and the developing countries?
2. Which of the following is the value of Hubble constant?
3. What is the number of Galilean moons of Jupiter discovered by Galileo Galilei in January 1610?
4. India’s Jhoom cultivation is known by which among the following names in Malaysia?
5. On which planet, due to its clockwise (east to west) rotation on the axis, the Sun rises in the west and sets in the east ?
6. Which among the following two gases contribute to begin the formation of stars?
7. Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT), which is engaged in development of technology and applications of particle accelerators and lasers, besides carrying out substantial activities in cryogenics and materials research is loacted at
8. Sun shines exactly over equator for how many times a year?
9. Uranus takes how much time to revolve around Sun?
10. Which country is the largest producer of Asbestos?