World Geography MCQs
World Geography Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Quiz for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Physical Geography and World Geography for competitive examinations.
11. Pedology is the study of:
12. Regional geography approach was introduced by:
13. Theory of special relativity was developed by:
14. Which of the following planet is an example of Jovian planet?
15. Next to sun, which is the nearest star of the earth?
16. Petrology is the study of
17. Which of the following forms outermost solid part of the earth?
18. Which of the following is known as most dense layer of the earth?
19. Which of the following rocks formed from the existing rocks by undergoing the process of recrystallization?
20. Which of the following rocks have layered like structure?