World Geography Questions (MCQs) for UPSC, State PCS and SSC Examinations
World Geography Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Quiz for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Physical Geography and World Geography for competitive examinations.
1. Brackish water is water that has less salinity than seawater
2. Brackish water is water that has less density than seawater Which among the above statements is / are true?
- The 38th Parallel divides North Korea and South Korea.
- The Johor Strait separates Malaysia from Singapore.
Which of the above Statement(s) is/are correct?
1. High atmospheric Pressure
2. Violent air
3. High Precipitation
Choose the correct option from the codes given below:
- Coral reefs are more common in Pacific Ocean in comparison to Atlantic Ocean
- Largest coral reef of the world is located in Pacific Ocean
- Coral reefs are among the zones of highest marine biodiversity on Earth
Which among the above observations is / are correct?
- Mass of star
- Temperature of star
- Position of the star in a galaxy
Select the correct option from the codes given below: