World Geography Questions (MCQs) for UPSC, State PCS and SSC Examinations
World Geography Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Quiz for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Physical Geography and World Geography for competitive examinations.
11. When light from some sources enters to the earth’s atmosphere, it gets scattered. Which among the following is a reason behind scattering?
12. Equal volumes of all gases contain equal number of molecules under similar conditions of temperature and pressure. Which law says this ?
13. Which among the following terms denote a vertical wall of water moving upstream in a river?
14. Which among the following is not among the ancient list of seven wonders of world?
15. Mushroom rocks, also called Rock pedestals, are one of the most striking manifestations of the processes of ?
16. Shale is an example of ?
17. Apart from European Union , how many countries are participating in the International Thermonuclear Experimental Reactor (ITER) ?
18. Which among the following countries does not border Uzbekistan?
19. In which country Black Hill, Blue Hill & Green Hill Mountains are located?
20. Eyjafjallajökull volcano is located in which country?