World Geography MCQs
World Geography Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Quiz for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Physical Geography and World Geography for competitive examinations.
11. Which branch of geography refers to the standard of living and its quality of life of its human inhabitants?
12. Which of the following disciplines attempts spatial synthesis?
13. In which of the following human geography approaches believes that physical geographies determine human behaviour and the existence of different forms of societies?
14. Who among the following proposed steady state theory with respect to universe?
15. Petrology is the study of
16. Which of the following forms outermost solid part of the earth?
17. Which of the following rocks found in Oceanic crust?
18. Which of the following is the major element in earth crust?
19. Which of the following rocks formed from the existing rocks by undergoing the process of recrystallization?
20. Which of the following rocks have layered like structure?