World Geography Questions (MCQs) for UPSC, State PCS and SSC Examinations
World Geography Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Quiz for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Physical Geography and World Geography for competitive examinations.
Advertisement [contact-form-7 id="141158" title="Contact form 1"]
11. Which of the following rivers makes the eastern border of France?
12. What happens when a ship enters a Sea from a river ?
13. In which of the following situations the force applied by the weight of a person becomes zero in a lift
14. About 90% of the world’s earthquakes and 80% of the world’s largest earthquakes occur along the Ring of Fire. In which sea this Ring of Fire lies ?
15. Astronomical unit (AU) is a unit of length equal to about ?
16. Niamey is the capital of which of the following African Countries?
17. what is the normal temperature of human being on Kelvin scale?
18. Which of the following strait separates USA & Russia?
19. Hagia Sophia is located in which country?
20. Which of the following reef is the home for the Great Blue Hole?