World Geography MCQs
World Geography Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Quiz for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Physical Geography and World Geography for competitive examinations.
31. The time required by earth in 360 degree rotation to make a star return to the same position is called …………day?
32. On Summer Solstice, Sun’s rays fall perpendicular on which among the following circles?
33. Anatolia is a part of which among the following ?
34. Which among the following is also known as Earth’s sister Planet?
35. Which among the following gas is abundant on atmosphere of Mars ?
36. Australia’s longest river system is made by__?
37. Which ocean is called “Herring Pond”?
38. On which planet, due to its clockwise (east to west) rotation on the axis, the Sun rises in the west and sets in the east ?
39. Where on the earth is located the Sirohi Point?
40. Which among the following is formed by the process of Lithification?