World Geography MCQs
World Geography Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Quiz for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Physical Geography and World Geography for competitive examinations.
31. What name has been given to the places around and between two gravitationally bound bodies where a third object could stay stationary relative to the other two?
32. Which among the following types of clouds are associated with structure resembling the piles of “Cauliflower”?
33. Which among the following is the average Orbital speed of the Earth around the Sun?
34. Mount Everest is a part of ___?
35. Gypsum, Chalk & Limestone are examples of ________?
36. Ob river flows in the following region?
37. In India when there is summer season, what is the season in Chile?
38. World’s largest temple is located in __________ ?
39. Which country is called “Sugar Bowl of world”?
40. Mushroom rocks, also called Rock pedestals, are one of the most striking manifestations of the processes of ?