World Geography MCQs
World Geography Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Quiz for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Physical Geography and World Geography for competitive examinations.
41. Puncak Jaya, which is the highest peak in South East Asia and only place in south east asia where ice Glacier can be found is located in which among the following countries?
42. The Magellanic Clouds are visible from ___?
43. The positions of the star Polaris, which lies approximately at the north pole of earth changes slowly due to which among the following movements of earth?
44. What is approximate diameter of Milky Way?
45. What is the distance between consecutive longitudes at poles?
46. Which among the following soil is rich in minerals?
47. Chomolungma is located in which country?
48. Mount Everest is a part of ___?
49. Waterspout is a ___________?
50. On which of the following dates Autumnal Equinox occurs?