World Geography Questions (MCQs) for UPSC, State PCS and SSC Examinations
World Geography Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Quiz for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Physical Geography and World Geography for competitive examinations.
41. Kalyan Sona, Girija and Sonalika are varieties of _?
Consider the following countries:
- South Africa
The Tropic of capricorn passes through which of the above countr(y)/ (ies)?
43. Consider the following statements:
1. Brahmi was the most commonly used script in the inscriptions of the emperor Ashoka
2. The Kharoshthi script was used exclusively in the northwestern part of Empire of Ashoka
Which among the above statements is / are correct?
44. The EL Nino phenomena which sparks climatic extreme around the globe originates in which of the following?
45. Which of the following archipelago comprises the Commonwealth of the Bahamas and the British Territory of the Turks and Caicos Islands?
46. Which is the northern-most coral atoll in the world?
47. Which of the following is the smallest gulf in the world?
48. Which of the following Isthmus is located in the Malay Peninsula?
49. Which is the longest river in the North America?
50. Shire River runs through which one of the following countries?