World Geography Questions (MCQs) for UPSC, State PCS and SSC Examinations
World Geography Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Quiz for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Physical Geography and World Geography for competitive examinations.
Advertisement [contact-form-7 id="141158" title="Contact form 1"]
41. What is decomposition of a chemical compound by reaction with water called?
42. What are debris flows composed largely of volcanic material from the flanks called?
43. What is the reduction in the size of the wind blown particles due to their mutual friction called?
44. What kind of a landform are Bajadas?
45. Which among the following landforms is also called as a coastal bench?
46. What is the channel with numerous Aits called?
47. What is a deep vertical shaft in karst regions opening into a network of a subterranean passages called?
48. What is a steep sided valley formed within the karstic regions by fluvial erosion or due to the collapse of the roof of a cave called?
49. What feature is formed due to dissolution of carbonate rocks?
50. What is an isolated steep-sided residual hill composed of either limestone, marble, or dolomite called?