Science & Technology Current Affairs MCQs
This category comprises 50 random questions from the total 263 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in Science & Technology Current Affairs category published in gktoday from 1 January, 2019 till October 20, 2020.
1. On 9th January 2020, birth anniversary of Har Gobind Khorana was observed. He won Nobel Prize in Physiology in which year?
2. The communication satellite of ISRO, GSAT-30 is scheduled to launch aboard which vehicle?
3. The ‘Integrated Road Accident Database (IRAD)’ recently launched at the road safety stakeholders’ meet, was developed by which institution?
4. Which organisation recently commissioned the first phase of the Real-time Train Information System for Indian Railways?
5. Paperless licensing process for petroleum service stations has been launched through Petroleum and Explosives Safety Organisation (PESO). PESO comes under the aegis of which ministry?
6. Which Indian state is set to use facial recognition software for its local body elections, for the first time in the country?
7. What is the name of the Information and Communication technology based multi-modal platform for governance, chaired by the Prime Minister?
8. Which international smartphone firm recently signed an MoU with IIT- Hyderabad for Research and Development projects?
9. The Department of Telecom, India has recently taken over process to issue and manage the allocation of IMEI. What does IMEI stand for?
10. Which Indian fin-tech company has recently launched a point-of-sale (POS) device for smaller merchants?