Science & Technology Current Affairs MCQs
This category comprises 50 random questions from the total 178 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in Science & Technology Current Affairs category published in gktoday from 1 January, 2019 till July 4, 2020.
31. Which technological firm launched a COVID-19 chatbot on its messaging platform in partnership with the Union Health Ministry and MyGov?
32. The Department of Science and Technology has released Rs. 1 Crore to a company named ‘Scitech Park’ for manufacturing which product?
33. IIT-Ropar has developed a technology to sanitise groceries and currency notes from Covid-19. In which state is the institution located?
34. What is the name of the design software system jointly launched by Atal Innovation Mission, NITI Aayog and National Informatics Centre (NIC)?
35. The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) has recently discovered the presence of another kind of coronavirus in which species?
36. The Union Home ministry has flagged which video-conferencing software as vulnerable to cyber-crimes?
37. ‘Read along’, that was in news recently, is an application of which multi-national company?
38. What is ‘Covid Kavach Elisa’, that was seen in news recently?
39. ‘Micro-comb’, that was in news recently, is associated with which field?
40. ‘CatchUp’ application, that was seen in news, has been launched by which major technology company?