Science & Technology Current Affairs MCQs
31. “Organochlorine” that is seen in news recently, is commonly used as which product?
32. Which technology major has been named to lead EU’s project Hexa-X?
33. Which institution has created a technology to harvest water from air?
34. ‘Project Loon’, which was seen in the news recently, is a subsidiary of which technology company?
35. As per the researchers of US- NIH, the tiny antibodies from which animal, is said to work against the coronavirus?
36. Which country’s space agency has recently approved two Sun-exploration heliophysics missions?
37. In which Indian train, the concept of “Push-Pull mode” has been implemented recently?
38. ‘Loon’ Internet balloon project is the initiative of which Technology Giant?
39. Which is the first country to have captured and released the audio from Mars?
40. NASSCOM has partnered with which technology company to launch ‘AI Gamechangers’ programme?