Science & Technology Current Affairs MCQs
11. A severe form of ‘Mpox Virus’ has been found in immunosuppressed people suffering from which disease?
12. Ozempic, which was seen in the news, is used to treat which disease?
13. Which term refers to areas situated beyond 200 nautical miles from coastal countries’ exclusive economic zones?
14. Which particle that was recently discovered using FASER particle detector at CERN, is also called as ‘Ghost Particle’?
15. Which country announced that it would provide Ukraine with armour-piercing rounds containing depleted uranium?
16. What is the name of the mineral concentrations on the bottom of the sea, which is a source for cobalt, copper, nickel and manganese?
17. Which space agency has released the image of Crab Nebula?
18. ‘Juice Jacking’, which was seen in the news, is related to which field?
19. ‘Festival of Innovation and Entrepreneurship (FINE) 2023’ was organised by which Union Ministry?
20. Which virus has been recently found to trigger cancer?