Nagaland GK Questions for Nagaland Public Service Commission Examinations
Advertisement [contact-form-7 id="141158" title="Contact form 1"]
1. What is the correct chronological order of creation of Assam, Nagaland, Goa & Mizoram?
2. Mon in Nagaland, Nalbari in Assam, Pasighat in Arunanchal Pradesh & Tura in Meghalaya are known for which of the following activities?
3. Which of the following Constitution Amendment Act provided for reservation of seats for scheduled tribes of Nagaland, Meghalaya, Mizoram, & Arunachal Pradesh state assemblies?
4. What is the principal language of Nagaland?
5. Among Meghalaya , Sikkim, Nagaland, & Assam , how many states were initially given status of autonomous states and subsequently made full fledged states?
6. The Indian federalism is founded on a theory of `unequal federalism’ under which all States are not equal and many enjoy a special status. Under which of the following articles Nagaland Enjoys a special status?
7. Under which of the following articles Nagaland Enjoys a special status in the constitution of India?
8. Which of the following is the Official language of Nagaland?
9. Consider the following statements:
- Nagaland was the first state of India which launched its own Bamboo Policy
- Ministry of Agriculture has launched the National Bamboo Mission (NBM) and the National Mission on Bamboo Application (NMBA) for its holistic development, cultivation and for developing the technologies and applications for bamboo based products.
- Bansloachan or Tabasheer is obtained from certain species of Bamboo
Which among the above statements is/ are correct?
10. Neiphiu Rio will be new Chief Minister of Nagaland. He is MP from which Lok Sabha constituency?