Odisha GK & General Studies for OPSC and other Odisha Exams
General Knowledge and General Studies Questions of Odisha state examinations conducted by Odisha Public Service Commission.
Are you preparing for OPSC Exams?
You must try GKToday’s 1100+ Quality MCQs Series for Odisha. This series has 1100+ Multiple Choice Questions divided into 33 Chapters and 20 Mixed Revision Tests with each question explained. This course is available for android devices on GKToday’s Academy Android App
1. Who described himself as the “Supreme Leader of Kalinga”?
2. According to the Hastigumpha inscription who was defeated by Kharavela?
3. Sailodvabhavas used to follow which deity?
4. What are the different units of land under Gajapati dynasty?
5. “Amils” were associated with which department of Maratha administration of Odisha?
6. By which treaty East India Company acquired the Diwani rights of Bengal, Bihar and Odisha?
7. In the year 1849 which part of Odisha came under the direct control of British by the application of Doctrine of Lapse?
8. What was/ were the main reason for Gumsar Rebellion?
9. What are the main agendas of the Non-cooperation movement of Odisha?
a) Boycott of schools and colleges
b) Boycott of British goods
c) Boycott of courts
d) Boycott of Government services
10. Odisha was divided into how many units under the British administration?
[contact-form-7 id="141158" title="Contact form 1"]