Places in News Current Affairs MCQs
1. Captain Vikram Batra, after whom Delhi is to rename it’s Mubarak Chowk, was martyred in which war?
2. World’s second tallest statue of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel was recently unveiled in which Indian state?
3. When is the World Braille day celebrated every year?
4. The National Disaster Response Force (NDRF) Academy is to be established in which city?
5. Which Indian city is host to the 1st edition of ‘Khelo India University Games 2020’?
6. The first girder of the mega project, MTHL was recently launched, which when completed will be the longest sea-bridge in India. Where is MTHL situated?
7. As per the agreement recently signed to end the 23-year old Bru-Reang refugee crisis, the Bru tribals can permanently settle in which state?
8. The ‘National Conclave on Emerging Opportunities in Natural Gas sector’ was recently held in which city?
9. The Surajkund International Crafts Mela is the flagship annual event organised by which state?
10. Leading car-maker Ford recently inaugurated its technology and innovation centre at which Indian city?