Places in News Current Affairs MCQs
This category comprises 50 random questions from the total 136 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in Places in News Current Affairs category published in gktoday from 1 January, 2019 till August 11, 2020.
1. Which Indian city is to play host to the ‘Khelo India Youth games 2020’?
2. World’s second tallest statue of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel was recently unveiled in which Indian state?
3. The National Disaster Response Force (NDRF) Academy is to be established in which city?
4. In which city, the Human Space Flight Centre is proposed to be set up by the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)?
5. Which city is to host the third International Symposium on Marine ecosystems (MECOS-3)?
6. Which city is to host the ‘Central Indian Ocean Leadership Workshop’?
7. The highest railway bridge in the world is to be constructed in which state/ UT?
8. An international Film Festival with the theme of ‘Better Film, Better Audience and Better Society’, was recently inaugurated in which city?
9. The first girder of the mega project, MTHL was recently launched, which when completed will be the longest sea-bridge in India. Where is MTHL situated?
10. Where is the Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences located?