Places in News Current Affairs MCQs
This category comprises 50 random questions from the total 90 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in Places in News Current Affairs category published in gktoday from 1 January, 2019 till May 30, 2020.
1. On January 2, 2020, Prakash Parv was celebrated as birth anniversary of which Sikh Guru?
2. After Indore at first rank, which cities ranked second and third (in first quarter) in Swachh Survekshan League, 2020, released recently?
3. The 27th edition of National Children’s Science Congress was recently organised in which Indian city?
4. World’s second tallest statue of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel was recently unveiled in which Indian state?
5. When is the World Braille day celebrated every year?
6. Raisina Dialogue is an annual multi-lateral conference organized by which Ministry?
7. The National Disaster Response Force (NDRF) Academy is to be established in which city?
8. In which city, the Human Space Flight Centre is proposed to be set up by the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)?
9. Which city of Gujarat hosts the annual ‘International Kite Festival’?
10. The highest railway bridge in the world is to be constructed in which state/ UT?