Places in News Current Affairs MCQs
This category comprises 50 random questions from the total 117 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in Places in News Current Affairs category published in gktoday from 1 January, 2019 till July 7, 2020.
1. Which city was named the cleanest in the recently released Swachh Survekshan League 2020 results?
2. Captain Vikram Batra, after whom Delhi is to rename it’s Mubarak Chowk, was martyred in which war?
3. After Indore at first rank, which cities ranked second and third (in first quarter) in Swachh Survekshan League, 2020, released recently?
4. The 27th edition of National Children’s Science Congress was recently organised in which Indian city?
5. Which Indian city is to play host to the ‘Khelo India Youth games 2020’?
6. World’s second tallest statue of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel was recently unveiled in which Indian state?
7. Which city is to host the third International Symposium on Marine ecosystems (MECOS-3)?
8. Which city is to host the ‘Central Indian Ocean Leadership Workshop’?
9. Which city of Gujarat hosts the annual ‘International Kite Festival’?
10. Manmad and Bhusawal railway stations, where AI based Facial Recognition technology was recently installed, belong to which state?