Places in News Current Affairs MCQs
This category comprises 50 random questions from the total 114 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in Places in News Current Affairs category published in gktoday from 1 January, 2019 till July 4, 2020.
31. The ‘Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors of G20 nations’ Meeting was recently organised in which city?
32. Indian Railways recently launched its first ‘Restaurant on Wheels’ at Asansol Railway station. The station is located in which state?
33. Agartala and Ghojadanga were recently designated as the authorised land immigration check posts. In which state, Ghojadanga is located?
34. The tombs of Taramati and Premamati , which were in news recently, are located in which Indian state/UT?
35. The Department of Posts have recently introduced free digital parcel locker service for the first time in India, in which city?
36. The first COVID-19 dedicated hospital of India is set up in which city?
37. Matterhorn mountain, which was seen in news recently, is situated in which continent?
38. A strategic bridge over River Subansiri, that was recently revamped and inaugurated, is located in which Indian state/UT?
39. Kovilpatti kadalai mittai has been granted the Geographical Indication (GI) tag. In which state is Kovilpatti located?
40. Rayalaseema Lift Irrigation Scheme, that was seen in news recently, was proposed to be implemented in which state?